Congress Bails Out One Pension Plan, Opening The Door For 1400 More

I would rather have my federal tax dollars used to help my fellow Americans. Failing pension funds,
weather disasters, failing companies, versus sending the usual billions of our tax dollars overseas
to help foreign countries, some who actually hate us. When you send off your 2020 tax returns this year,
include a note where you want and don't want your tax dollars spent.
https://explorer.usaid.gov/cd

Last edited:
Bubba & Roadway are total malcontents, please ignore, company weasels
Since you retired with your $5,000.00 and out at 30 years pension, two things have happened. Your employers pension contributions have doubled, and your pension has been slashed to $3,550. Not exactly a good value for your CSPF brothers who subsidized it. That amount of pension contribution would make an active employee a near multi millionaire if it was put in a 401k. Instead that employee has a slashed pension and pays the pension for someone who has never worked for their company. That employee doesn't get raises his non union peers get. They have less job security because of the legacy cost of failing pensions. The massive pension contributions, for your SLASHED pension, is killing union companies. Having a declining base is no way to run a PONZI scheme. Todays trivia question. Per your MPRA application, how much is the projected decline in pension fund participation per year?

I would rather have my federal tax dollars used to help my fellow Americans. Failing pension funds,
weather disasters, failing companies, versus sending the usual billions of our tax dollars overseas
to help foreign countries, some who actually hate us. When you send off your 2020 tax returns this year,
include a note where you want and don't want your tax dollars spent.
https://explorer.usaid.gov/cd
I'm all for a tax payer bailout of broken pension funds that were mismanaged as soon as anyone can show me in in the Constitution where it says we should!!!

Last edited: