FedEx Freight | Congress Passed Pension Cuts

Other than UPS, who? I mentioned the waste and oil industries. Im rather familiar with several union warehouse contracts and they dont charge. I know several union concrete drivers who dont have the fee. Im not certain but I dont believe carhaul has it. You only reference UPS

i used to bowl with a ups guy, this has to be by h and w fund, as the fee doesnt happen in nys...

us foods, sysco, lafarge, linde, praxair, bluelinx, upstate farms, etc....

never heard of a fee...

I've heard of teamster companies that charge a fee, I named one earlier and I know of two others. Tamarac dairy does, orbis industries does, there's a school district around here that has bus drivers represented by teamsters, they do. That's just a few, it all depends on how the contract is negotiated. My union pays so much per hour for my health and welfare, a few years ago we had to give back $.50 an hour back you can say that's not a fee but its costing me at least 20 bucks a week.

Yet another non Fedex driver horning in on our business. At least he admits that he "doesn't have a dog in this fight". Again why do all of the other union carriers drivers push us towards the union? Answer- because we are slowly but surely pulling away their market share. They must realize that the union business model isn't working and are trying to put us in the same predicament as them in order to save themselves.
Mr.Hammer you are correct I am a non fedex driver but as you only read part of my post,I said "people are missing the big picture in that it's NOT UNION OR NON-UNION IT'S THE FACT THAT COMPANIES AND WASHINGTON D.C. COULD CARE LESS ABOUT THE MIDDLE CLASS. They want to beat everybody down to have NOTHING. I'm not pushing one way or the other I know you are a non, so be it, that's fine,I have no problem with that it's your choice. And I'm not worried about fedex taking our freight,unless Fred bought a carhaul company. And I'm not trying to horn in on your business I'm just concerned about the trucking industry as a whole be it ltl,carhaul,package etc etc etc. "nuff said and good day sir

Yet another non Fedex driver horning in on our business. At least he admits that he "doesn't have a dog in this fight". Again why do all of the other union carriers drivers push us towards the union? Answer- because we are slowly but surely pulling away their market share. They must realize that the union business model isn't working and are trying to put us in the same predicament as them in order to save themselves.

Your one to talk you can't even the answer the question as to which center you work at. Who's to say you even work here.