Consolidated Freightways Lives!

Nice video's and CF does live they are now called Con way Freight! Air starters and all thank you Jackie Presser and Double breasting

Very Cool....................

Very cool video's,:1036316054:loved hearin those old Detroit's.Music to my ear's.:d6625240:

Very cool video's,:1036316054:loved hearin those old Detroit's.Music to my ear's.:d6625240:

10-4. I don't know what it is about those Detroit's, but as a kid they were music to my ears and I had no clue what I was even listening to. When I learned what they were it was even better. A guy had a shop next to the house I grew up in. He had a log loader mounted on a pee green Brigadier chassis. I believe it was an old Friend Tire truck if you are familiar. That thing would scream deep. It had something out of sync with the governor. At idle it would go down to almost stop, then roar, shot of fuel and rev back up, then slowly back down. I could listen to that thing forever.

Screamen...Detroit........

10-4. I don't know what it is about those Detroit's, but as a kid they were music to my ears and I had no clue what I was even listening to. When I learned what they were it was even better. A guy had a shop next to the house I grew up in. He had a log loader mounted on a pee green Brigadier chassis. I believe it was an old Friend Tire truck if you are familiar. That thing would scream deep. It had something out of sync with the governor. At idle it would go down to almost stop, then roar, shot of fuel and rev back up, then slowly back down. I could listen to that thing forever.

:smilie_132: 10-4 Back at ya,I drove a GMC Astro day cab 318 Detroit/13speed and also a Ford Louisville day cab 318 Detroit with a Allison automatic that thing screamed and flew down the road,those were my goodole day's.:1036316054: