Contract Passed

sabresfan

TB Regular
PREMIUM
Credits
Talking to a fellow driver I was informed that the contract passed 616 yes and 484 no. I haven't confirmed this yet cause I'm linehaul and don't start work until tonight. If any changes are needed to be made I will update this post.

Yeah really why
If your so concerned about our contract don't you think you should be spending more time writing letters helping to save your fellow brother's pensions from collapse than have absolutely nothing constructive to say. I mean seriously if we were on the abf forum this would have ended by now. Your someone who obviously has no good will towards others and it's really sad. If your the ABF poster child than God help us in the unionized freight segment of this industry. Funny how your not on the YRC forum cause I have made the argument that what we have is better than the 10 year nightmare that they've endured. It shows to by the number of former YRC guys I work with here now.

Last edited:
If your so concerned about our contract don't you think you should be spending more time writing letters helping to save your fellow brother's pensions from collapse than have absolutely nothing constructive to say. I mean seriously if we were on the abf forum this would have ended by now. Your someone who obviously has no good will towards others and it's really sad. If your the ABF poster child than God help us in the unionized freight segment of this industry. Funny how your not on the YRC forum cause I have made the argument that what we have is better than the 10 year nightmare that they've endured. It shows to by the number of former YRC guys I work with here now.

What did they settle for ?
No rise in the cost of insurance next year. $10 each year there after. In 4 years from now we'll be paying $80 a week for medical, dental and vision. Raises for city are .65, .60, .60 & .65 per year raises. OT after 40 was kept for all as it was first wanted after 48 for all then new hires the second offer. Linehaul is getting .225 first year then .2 per mile raises following three years. Increase in the pension contributions as well. Not a perfect deal by any means but it's got gains and not to much in terms of giving anything up.

first off YRC is a lost cause and they know it we know it and everybody knows it second of all the pension will be settled in November one way or another with or without my letters or your letters or anybody else's letters and third of all as I have stated before I have many friends that work at New England Motor Freight but I'm just busting their balls enclosing now that your contract is over not a whole lot of people will probably be on your site neither

first off YRC is a lost cause and they know it we know it and everybody knows it second of all the pension will be settled in November one way or another with or without my letters or your letters or anybody else's letters and third of all as I have stated before I have many friends that work at New England Motor Freight but I'm just busting their balls enclosing now that your contract is over not a whole lot of people will probably be on your site neither
I'm just busting your balls to. It's all good.

No rise in the cost of insurance next year. $10 each year there after. In 4 years from now we'll be paying $80 a week for medical, dental and vision. Raises for city are .65, .60, .60 & .65 per year raises. OT after 40 was kept for all as it was first wanted after 48 for all then new hires the second offer. Linehaul is getting .225 first year then .2 per mile raises following three years. Increase in the pension contributions as well. Not a perfect deal by any means but it's got gains and not to much in terms of giving anything up.

You could always return to sefl. Haha