TForce | Contract ratified

Says it was the company's "last" "best" offer. That would imply there were changes made in this offer, is that so?

Says it was the company's "last" "best" offer. That would imply there were changes made in this offer, is that so?
Yes the LBFO had 3 major changes. No increase in the number of hours to accrue a full pension credit ,No increase in number of Reports to hit full vacation benefit and CDL drivers in driving bids will no longer be docked pay for forced dock or jockey work they will be paid the appropriate Driving rate of pay for all work performed.

Seem like union freight haulers taking it up rear more than central freight drivers these day,,

Seem like union freight haulers taking it up rear more than central freight drivers these day,,
Far from it if you look at what's offered at each company. Central has multiple health insurance plans. The middle plan for family is $160 or so a week with a deductible of a few grand. They have no pension. They have no grievance/arbitration process. They have no direct deposit. UPSF can be a difficult place to get on with and figure out but their light years ahead of Central. Only thing I'll give central is they'll let you work 70 hours a week if you want. I have a few friends who do for them.

6 Billion in profits and most of you were afraid to call their bluff. We know YRC is getting screwed after this passed.
So the truth comes out! I guess you guys really weren't concerned on the future of UPSF employees. It was your own selfish asses that was your agenda. No surprise!

If you are correct, and that's a big "if" because UPS Freight has a much better pay and benefits package than any other LTL company, then maybe we need to look at one of the major reasons the LTL sector is depressed. If one of the largest competitors in LTL is able to haul freight for 85% mileage pay and 25% pension pay, that gives them an advantage.

Not that they have been able to turn that advantage into sizable profit yet for some reason, but it still exists.

Question so now it passed is UPS sending out letter's to shipper's again saying they will pick up freight again ??