TForce | Contract survey

I've been trying to get to the survey (using the info the union sent) for the past 8 hours. I'm getting no where. According to the letter we have until 11am ET Monday to get into the survey. Maybe ballot point shut it down too soon? Either way I'm pissed off I couldn't express my opinions.

[QUOTE="FreightDriverPA, post: 1773590, member: 4328
My vote will be no too i think how we are so slow right now is planned to a certain extent. Yes enconomy is going down but there could be better balance other drivers were complaining we are letting freight sometimes sit picking it up as late as 4 days late.I think this is all planned and being done deliberatelyi if they can sucker us into a crappy deal how much you want to bet they will amazingly all of sudden we will get busier even if enconomy is down we are still run by former ups scumbags low lifes ,playing numbers game constantly covering things up to make numbers even if it means letting freight sit.Watch you time clock seems they are skimming hours then you call them out and they mysteriously reapear .Never in my life worked for a company with so many payroll issues and its outsourced.