Yellow | Contract surveys

Just finished mine. I told them I wanted a raise, another weeks vacation and a pension guarantee.It was a fun 5 minutes. I'm sure it'll be every bit as helpful as the contract proposal I turned in a few weeks ago.

The only thing left to do is wait and see how much how much more we give up this time.

This is just a tool used by the so called "NEGOTIATING COMMITTEE"
It is a pre count for the vote.
Remember, if less than 50 o/o vote the N.C. holds our future (or lack there of) in their over paid hands. MOU 5 more years? If we win or lose they still have a job and a huge compensation package.
TURN IN YOUR BALLOT, MAKE THE VOTE OUR VOTE!!!!

THESE SURVEYS ARE NOT ANONYMOUS!! Folks, here's a bit of stunning news for all of you. Even though the letter says your responses are "private", I call "hogwash". I suspected a "rat", so I've begun checking. So far, I've seen about a half-dozen of these survey access code letters. Each one of them have different access codes. Here is what that means-your responses to that survey are able to be identified as being from YOU. What is being done with this information that is track-able to you? Good question, and I don't know the answer. I certainly have my suspicions, and those are not pretty, but I don't have "concrete" answers to that question. BEWARE ONE AND ALL; something about this doesn't pass the "smell test".

Last edited:
THESE SURVEYS ARE NOT ANONYMOUS!! Folks, here's a bit of stunning news for all of you. Even though the letter says your responses are "private", I call "hogwash". I suspected a "rat", so I've begun checking. So far, I've seen about a half-dozen of these survey access code letters. Each one of them have different access codes. Here is what that means-your responses to that survey are able to be identified as being from YOU. What is being done with this information that is track-able to you? Good question, and I don't know the answer. I certainly have my suspicions, and those are not pretty, but I don't have "concrete" answers to that question. BEWARE ONE AND ALL; something about this doesn't pass the "smell test".
Well now they’ll have proof that I hate them.

I don’t really care whether the survey is anonymous or not. I’m happy to speak my mind and sign my name.

Anonymous or not ,it's plain and simple, Restore the Rate or Lock the Gate ... and my access code is -15% if anybody wants to use it ..............

Don't fall for this flexibility crap I signed up to just be a driver not a dockworker and hostler do you really want to work 14hr days everyday remember our current CEO wants to turn us into Con Way worked there for a few years before coming back to YRC?

That appears to be the same survey company the Teamsters sent us at ABF. With the same reworded question. Wayne Brown (BA at local 728) hung a letter last year at the Atlanta terminal asking us to take the online survey. So if you haven't gotten your personalized letter in the mail you will need to call your local union hall before the closing date and let them know. A lot of ABF employees said they didn't get the letter (their address was not updated at the local)
and we had low survey turnout.