XPO | Convenience Days

Neither dismal nor Pollyanna is a way I like to look at the world. Just plain, simple, and accurate. No need to complicate anything. No BS. Any charitable work I do is not for publication here. It need not be broadcasted just to present myself in a light so that others will think what a great, noble, and sharing person I am. It nobody's biz, but this giving of one's work is, as it's been laid out here for debate by you.

I am sorry about the lying remark. Please accept my apology. You believe what you did was for altruistic reasons. Or to save face, you're willing to defend yourself to the end. It's easy for us to follow our actions by justifying our motives.

The gullible remark still stands as it was more intended for those that believe St. Theresa works here.

To clarify; I have NEVER seen what you are saying done. As stated before, I have seen it justified that way, but not in an honest way.

How do you know? What gives YOU the ability to know what others think or do? Extrasensory perception maybe? Maybe your just know it all don't you?

And to attack me for saying that I have taken off to help others to show how noble I am? Hahahahaha

Your beyond help.

I think everyone needs to take a deep breath here for a minute and step back from the cliff........I respect your fervor, but, you haven't much of a chance of changing the policy and/or it's implimentation.......you just gonna end up pissed off at each other........that's not a plan....

:holysheep:

I think everyone needs to take a deep breath here for a minute and step back from the cliff........I respect your fervor, but, you haven't much of a chance of changing the policy and/or it's implimentation.......you just gonna end up pissed off at each other........that's not a plan....

:holysheep:

I will say this...Most guys have an ulterior motive for passing the work down, maybe they had something on the list to get done, maybe time with mama, but I have witnessed a 20+ year road driver with 265 and packets and lunchbox in hand hear that a run got cut as he was heading out the door and turn and ask if it was ok to give his run to that guy tonight, and on too many occasions to count...Call that pollyanna, gullible, whatever...It always makes you feel good to see it when it happen...It continues to happen, and I am glad to see it when it does...Most of the guys will say that they remember someone doing it for them...
Bank, sorry your world is so callous, but it isn't going to change mine...come work out here for a couple weeks, maybe you will feel like you work for a completely different company...

I know several who have transferred back to "the other side" , East of the Mississippi............and to hear them talk, in a lot of ways, it actually IS a completely different company. The Crystal Palace has a difficult task on their hands, to make this "all the same company" from one s/c to another.........

:ohmy:

I know several who have transferred back to "the other side" , East of the Mississippi............and to hear them talk, in a lot of ways, it actually IS a completely different company. The Crystal Palace has a difficult task on their hands, to make this "all the same company" from one s/c to another.........

:ohmy:

av8tor ... just from what I have read here and talking with guys who work for this company in different areas .. for being ONE company .. different regions are ran differently .. I agree with you 100%

I have seen jr guys in the dispatch office looking for 1 or 2 drivers to take a c day so they can work! And sr drivers have said ok and then drive back home some have and hour drive!