XPO | conway driver busted for smuggling drugs in AZ

Found out that this indeed happened and the authorities are looking into the matter deeper. Driver was stopped and searched at B/Patrol check point and searched they found 500 kilo's in nose of trailer. He was taken into custody.

Geez, a guy can't get away with anything these days...LOL. Good thing the overweight parking cop that made me move thursday from my delivery spot that I have been using for the past year didn't search my trailer, I probably would have done 20 to life, those cucumbers were hollow don't ya know, well they were filled...with cucumber goodness.

Found out that this indeed happened and the authorities are looking into the matter deeper. Driver was stopped and searched at B/Patrol check point and searched they found 500 kilo's in nose of trailer. He was taken into custody.

are you sure this actually happned. seems like this would have made the news everywhere and we would have had meetings about it telling us not to try and get away with stuff like that.

are you sure this actually happned. seems like this would have made the news everywhere and we would have had meetings about it telling us not to try and get away with stuff like that.

I am in the middle of investigating this ... I have found no newslink ... but I traced something else and I will not comment anymore on this ... as of now this thread is locked