XPO | Conway gets new CEO,WHY Not YRC Too ?/

wongway

-15% Yellow step-child supporter !!
Credits
Ok if Conway is smart to get a new CEO , WHY is YRC not smart and get a NEW CEO ??? is the B.O.D. just that stupid or are they Zollars Relatives ??? I have never seen a company so stupid to keep the same losing leader in there for going on 4 years now !!! they must want to NEVER make money ???

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok if Conway is smart to get a new CEO , WHY is YRC not smart and get a NEW CEO ??? is the B.O.D. just that stupid or are they Zollars Relatives ??? I have never seen a company so stupid to keep the same losing leader in there for going on 4 years now !!! they must want to NEVER make money ???

Where is the love hand?

The concept of hiring a CEO is to hire one that will further the agenda of the primary stockholders. IMO, In Conways case, that is to position themselves for future growth. IMO, In YRC's, based on the longevity of its CEO, that was to remove the maximum amount of money from the company without completely bankrupting it. Why are you bringing up YRC here anyway?

maybe 'cause no one would take the job............just sayin'

The CEO, Doug S., is still there. (Con-way inc.) The President of Con-way Freight has left.

I have lost track and interest in yrcw because of all the negative I kept reading and listening to others doom and gloom .. who is in charge at yrc now ?