Conway Line-Road driver back in Pennsylvania, had a tragic accident this Saturday.

nightlinedr55

TB Lurker
Credits
Conway Freight Line-Road driver pulling doubles, skidded on some Icy roads, rt.81 and passed away this morning Saturday, November 15th. He was out of XEM. I use to run here back east, and know how dangerous the roads can be, especially going over or under overpasses that freeze up. I do not run Linehaul-Road anymore, but know the hazards driving at night. Our prayers go out to his family as truck drivers, no matter what the lettering reads on the side of the trucks-trailers. When it comes down to it, in a competitive trucking Industry, whether the company you worked for treated you unfair, in the past or present, we all as truck drivers, look out for each other, and have the utmost respect for him, and their families. Rest in peace my brother. The one thing I hated was when I too, drove for Conway (Formerly CCX-West Chester, Pa. ) was when you needed to pull over for rest, or bad-dangerous road conditions, they would give you hell, for running late. This did happen to me, on this very same road back in 2004-2005, with snow covered roads, I shut down for 2 hrs. until the snow plows got the road back for me and other truck drivers to continue on in a safe manor. I did **** them off, running late to Allentown that day too. When I saw a set of ABF doubles getting stuck, I pulled over until daylight set in a few hrs.

Damn... Just sad. Deepest sympathies, go out to the family affected.

We all need to remember, any day could be the last. Don't put off doing the good things you want to do...

Damn... Just sad. Deepest sympathies, go out to the family affected.

We all need to remember, any day could be the last. Don't put off doing the good things you want to do...

Pray for the family. We lost one of our guys a week ago. A family man, a co-worker and a friend to everyone.

Conway Freight Line-Road driver pulling doubles, skidded on some Icy roads, rt.81 and passed away this morning Saturday, November 15th. He was out of XEM. I use to run here back east, and know how dangerous the roads can be, especially going over or under overpasses that freeze up. I do not run Linehaul-Road anymore, but know the hazards driving at night. Our prayers go out to his family as truck drivers, no matter what the lettering reads on the side of the trucks-trailers. When it comes down to it, in a competitive trucking Industry, whether the company you worked for treated you unfair, in the past or present, we all as truck drivers, look out for each other, and have the utmost respect for him, and their families. Rest in peace my brother. The one thing I hated was when I too, drove for Conway (Formerly CCX-West Chester, Pa. ) was when you needed to pull over for rest, or bad-dangerous road conditions, they would give you hell, for running late. This did happen to me, on this very same road back in 2004-2005, with snow covered roads, I shut down for 2 hrs. until the snow plows got the road back for me and other truck drivers to continue on in a safe manor. I did **** them off, running late to Allentown that day too. When I saw a set of ABF doubles getting stuck, I pulled over until daylight set in a few hrs.
Always safety comes first before anything else on the road. I don't care what the supervisor said. They are not the one behind the wheel.