ABF | Coo Inc at 042,and Lancaster!

Gideon129

TB Lurker
Credits
042 city is moving to its on building a few miles away and will get its own terminal number.
Lancaster PA is closing Its doors because the owner don't want to renew our lease.
The territory is being split between the new eol that's breaking off of 042,reading PA, and Chester PA.
CDL qualified guys from 042 and Lancaster can choose to go to the new barn and dovetail in when they do the move.
Guys that decide to go after the move day will end tail.
Supposedly it's happening end of February.
Abf bought the Old nemf barn in camp hill, they said was 87 doors

042 city is moving to its on building a few miles away and will get its own terminal number.
Lancaster PA is closing Its doors because the owner don't want to renew our lease.
The territory is being split between the new eol that's breaking off of 042,reading PA, and Chester PA.
CDL qualified guys from 042 and Lancaster can choose to go to the new barn and dovetail in when they do the move.
I don’t understand why Carlisle covers such a large area? Carlisle is 93 miles away from Bloomsburg while 184 is 43? miles away, seems like a lot of wasted miles….

wow! can you say "cluster f**k? I'd hate to be there!
I only said this because I was knocked down several slots with the buyout of Carolina.
The guys actually came over and posted their seniority roster right next to ours.

The arrogance that was displayed is something that I haven't (obviously, I'm posting about it)
ever gotten over....So, I feel for the guys at one terminal that will get bumped down.

The situation with Carolina was an absolute "cluster f**k"

They said between 5 and 10 guys from Lancaster are moving to camp hill.
There's only 5 or 6 city guys from 042 that said they are going.
It's not worth it to move for 042 guys
Say you move, get hurt or develop health issue and can't pass your physical your either out of a job or transfer to 042 and loose your seniority.
The only job option you have is working city.
Stay at 042 and you can work the dock, yard, rail, road, or one of the 4 city jobs that are staying at 042.
Hell after the yard rebid next week there's going to be 102 yard bids.
Anyone with any time in would be nuts to go And restrict yourself to only having the option of city driver