Yellow | COO INFO

mud_cat

TB Lurker
Credits
Why did they not mail out info to laid off guys about the COO? I got a letter from the company for everyone but this one. I called all the guys that worked with me, who`s numbers I have. And they say they didnt get a call.

[quote author=mud_cat link=topic=79264.msg821970#msg821970 date=1271383063]
Why did they not mail out info to laid off guys about the COO? I got a letter from the company for everyone but this one. I called all the guys that worked with me, who`s numbers I have. And they say they didnt get a call.
[/quote]

Same here. Some that were on lay-off here at 653 were called or received a certified letter asking if they would be interested in transferring and others didn't receive anything.......... Now I haven't worked since November of last year and received nothing....... Other friends some who haven't worked in over a year were asked, and seniority didn't matter as guys with 2 years were asked and some with 10 wasn't....... Don't know why they did it like this......

[quote author=bigtruk_us link=topic=79264.msg822126#msg822126 date=1271447857]
Maybe you should call the local.or the IBT.did you get a withdraw card?are your dues current?
[/quote] I am not trying to be funny, but what does your dues have to do with it? I'm in 728 and have been laid off since 03/09 and other than going to meetings they don't send out letters the way they have done in the past. The only way I get news or info is from here. I heard a COO was coming but didn't know the date.I was at the terminal on Saturday and sow nothing posted but a general bid???????

I am loa in indy. I was called at home on more than one occasion so they could award transfers to junior men. My U. S. verified, everything was kosher. Maybe you didn't have enough seniority?(no I'm not trying to be a wise ***).

AdBlock Detected