ABF | COO

I seen on another site that they’re talking about a COO to put road drivers in satellite terminals because the breaks can’t get the freight to them in time. Anyone on here hearing this?
Heard its going in affect on July 11th, they want more Ue rd work at end of the line terminals or have a rd board at end of the line terminals. Guess they'll be posting it soon . Probably be just more U.E rd runs from satellite terminals

Moving a road driver to Vegas. And we would meet in Beaver UT.
I guess that makes sense. The layovers in Vegas were a bitch wqiting for freight to go home... Bill Green seemed to like them, but.... hey! it's Vegas! Is he still working? When the freight hits Vegas from LA, they can start a turn from SLC to meet it. They're back before the LA driver is rested? How's everyone in 149? Have you lost any old retirees?

Last edited:
HAHA, good luck they can't hire any drivers in the northeast. They still haven't filled the 2 UE bids there trying to run, some days were down to 9 drivers. Was a 25 man barn , nobody coming for 26.26hr there about 6 dollars lite.
Of course we are getting that big 5 cent Cola raise in July...I know there is going to be problems in the future unless the pay gets fixed...I look around at my barn and wonder what they will do in 5 years when half the guys will be retired, then in eight when every man will be gone....

Of course we are getting that big 5 cent Cola raise in July...I know there is going to be problems in the future unless the pay gets fixed...I look around at my barn and wonder what they will do in 5 years when half the guys will be retired, then in eight when every man will be gone....
The future is now brother. They cannot get drivers NOW forget 5 years.