ODFL | Cookout

JIM BOB

06/47-08/20
Rest In Peace
Credits
GBO is having a big cookout Thursday.We have several small ones during the year and 2 big ones.Chicken,hamburgers,and hot dogs will be cooked on site by management with all trimmings.Usually some bratwurst,porkchops,and steak show up before it's over.Last time we cooked 24 hours and fed 800 to 1000 employees and customers.Lot of them came back for seconds.So if you're passing thru the GBO terminal ,follow your nose.

Hey Jim Bob, did you invite Fred or Dewey?? I'm sure Fred would enjoy a free meal off of OD before he retires!! I gave him your message about getting ready to call it quits!! Good luck to you. DS.

I was at GBO yesterday and when I went to get some food, there was probably 100 people in line. Didn't have time to wait around. It smelled good though.

Sorry

Sorry about the slowness of the line to those that were pushed for time.Believe it or not,there are some people in trucking that would rather talk than eat.Fed about 100 the first 45 minutes,then the place started filling up.Don't know what the final count was,ran out of food around 7pm and shut it down.Only thing left was two flavors of ice cream then it was gone.Seemed like a good time was had by all.Saw people I rarely see unless there's a free meal to be had.

food

JIM BOB said:
Sorry about the slowness of the line to those that were pushed for time.Believe it or not,there are some people in trucking that would rather talk than eat.Fed about 100 the first 45 minutes,then the place started filling up.Don't know what the final count was,ran out of food around 7pm and shut it down.Only thing left was two flavors of ice cream then it was gone.Seemed like a good time was had by all.Saw people I rarely see unless there's a free meal to be had.
That's my trucking luck not to be there for that one Jim.Did you eat extra for me?

Luke's back

All time freight hunter is back.When he left on his last trip his kids were in diapers,when he got home they were in grade school.Luke's motto is "WHEN IT'S SLOW,JUST GIVE ME A SET OF PUPS,I'LL FIND THE FREIGHT".

Back

JIM BOB said:
All time freight hunter is back.When he left on his last trip his kids were in diapers,when he got home they were in grade school.Luke's motto is "WHEN IT'S SLOW,JUST GIVE ME A SET OF PUPS,I'LL FIND THE FREIGHT".
Sorry for the delay there Jim Bob but I had some tech difficulties.But I'm back now,thought I had been booted off of here.

Skywalker1 said:
Sorry for the delay there Jim Bob but I had some tech difficulties.But I'm back now,thought I had been booted off of here.

Are you getting that message that says something about a denied access by proxy statement thing. If you are I get it to and so far have been able to get back in.

sparky said:
Are you getting that message that says something about a denied access by proxy statement thing. If you are I get it to and so far have been able to get back in.

He was on the road so long his computer forgot who he was.

No actually I switched email addresses and somewhere along the line something got screwed up and it was a mess and as you see I had to start over again...dangit!