Averitt | Cookouts

ltl lifer

Sr. Citizen & Gold Member
Credits
I see that CIN is having 2 days of cookouts next week. Guys, prepare yourself for that tasty BBQ Bologna. What a treat! :9529:

Usually the grub is pretty good....if you are there when the food is 1st served, BEFORE the dock and LTL people stampede thru there...there is not much left. if you come in later say 2-3 hrs after the start.....FORGETABOUTIT!

Last edited by a moderator:
I know they grill the good stuff in Knx, but unfortunately it is in the day time while us Shuttle truckers are home in bed. And I'm ok with that, TL drivers are away from there family and it's always nice to have some free quality food every know and then. I'm all about making the sleeper's drivers life as easy as possible.

Usually the grub is pretty good....if you are there when the food is 1st served, BEFORE the dock and LTL people stampede thru there...there is not much left. if you come in later say 2-3 hrs after the start.....FORGETABOUTIT!

We always got food left over at our Terminal. Must be because where a smaller terminal. 1 day after if you go in the fridge you see a pan of BBQ chicken wings.. brauts maybe and some burgers and buns. They literally BEG you to get another plate and we do :shift:

What is prepared is all determined by the terminal manager. The cookers will cook some quality stuff unless you have a cheap-a** terminal manager which is exactly what we have. Feeding a quality meal would take away from his precious little bonus and we can't have that no can we.