Averitt | Cool Video

I didn't know Averitt did so much. It's a nice video really high production value. I was looking to see if Pitt-Ohio had any job openings, because the two carriers interline with each other and I was on Averitts website just looking around to see what they did and I saw that video. I thought you guys did stuff for Cracker Barrel.

I didn't know Averitt did so much. It's a nice video really high production value. I was looking to see if Pitt-Ohio had any job openings, because the two carriers interline with each other and I was on Averitts website just looking around to see what they did and I saw that video. I thought you guys did stuff for Cracker Barrel.
I believe they do have a cracker barrel dedicated

We haul all the retail goods to Cracker Barrel. We have 75 trucks on our On Tour Logistics division, hauling and setting up concerts, trade shows and other various events, plus many other supply/chain accounts

Averitt used to be up here in Cleveland, but not really any more not really in the LTL side of the business. I see your trucks up here, but I think it's just some dedicated account or sleeper cab truck load stuff. You guys used to come to the welding shop I used to work at and pick stuff up and run it across town. I think I think the old Averitt terminal was on Woodland and East 79th (Bad bad very bad neighborhood) I know because I used to be out that way on my old route for GFS and there's what looks like it used to be an LTL terminal that is just a big truck yard now, and really doesn't belong to any company. It's just a yard where stray's park when there in town and home for the weekend or what ever.

I can't help but laugh. Transportation Nerds. And that guy was using a BOX CUTTER!!! OH MY G_D!!! That is contraband.
The video is ripe and dripping with propaganda!

Don't believe everything you watch on the internet!

I know Averitt is pretty big and does LTL and Truck Load and also don't they do flatbed? They do a lot for a reginal LTL carrier I would have thought they would have been closer to nationwide status

Yes we have a flatbed division, I have always been told that we started as a regional carrier and are content being a primary southeast carrier,