Holland | COOs

if you ever stop at TA Fultonville, there is a picture of a set of PIE triples in the fuel island, Seabreeze was probably inside having dinner, but I think you're correct on the trial period.
Sorry, Seabreeze was in Fla trying to keep his feet warm.

Wondering about work rules for road drivers at merging terminals.
How are they going to handle merging terminals (Yrc freight and Holland) like in Cincinnati?
Which work rules are they going to go by?
For instance, Holland road drivers stay out all week, 5-6 days and off on weekends. YRC (extra board) goes out up to 3 beds and returns.

Wondering about work rules for road drivers at merging terminals.
How are they going to handle merging terminals (Yrc freight and Holland) like in Cincinnati?
Which work rules are they going to go by?
For instance, Holland road drivers stay out all week, 5-6 days and off on weekends. YRC (extra board) goes out up to 3 beds and returns.
It's spelled out in the COO....YRCF road drivers merging to a Holland terminal will come under the Hoffa 1953 Dispatch Rules...hey, at least the YRCF driver will finally get an assigned tractor he always wanted!

I can't remember actually seeing any but there was a trial period for triples on the Thruway. Ultimately they were not allowed after that.

I do remember the silliness of twin pups having to be broken down and taken across the small section of I90 in PA individually though, then re-strung once across the border into NY or Ohio.

Red Star ran Thruway doubles also, forgot to include them in my original post.
That's when CF had the "PA doubles"