Cops are looking for a Semi with the word Golden,you dropped ice on a car.

How about falling out of trees? ?
[QUOTE="Stimpy, What is your position on ice falling off of tall buildings? ???[/QUOTE]

Ice falling out of Trees is nature unless WE cut down all Trees thereby negating the falling of Ice.
I've never seen Ice falling from tall buildings, so I have no answer.

AS to Ice falling from Trailers: Nature put it there and nature removes it! (should be the motto for Arkansas).

So I guess when or if a piece of ice falls off of a truck and injures one of YOUR loved ones it should be of no concerne to the driver?
Since 4 wheel people want to follow Trucks with obvious ICE on the Trailers and it's Sunny and the ICE begins to naturally melt and become relocated into windshields of cars, there is no point in being concerned about Loved ones unless I AM THERE WITH THEM at which the ICE bits would not impact any vehicle of which I was in traveling and NO LOVED ONES are careless as to follow closely or tailgate Class 8 Trailers, plus southern California rarely gets ANY ICE buildup on Truck Trailers.

There are those times when ICE falls off overpasses, but that doesn't matter right, as well the extremely random times excrement (in the form of ICE) falls from Airplanes or Mother Ships.

What about all these wonderful people that merely clean their car, pickup truck, s.u.v. front & side windows and drive about spewing ICE missiles or is your concern only about Trucks & Trailers??

The solution is to take a load bar into the trailer and beat the roof with it side to side front to rear until you have broken the ice loose. Then get the company :butt kiss: on the roof to push it off.
HOW does that work??
What if the Snow/Ice buildup is a foot or more thick?
Many Trailer roof constructs disallow such beating (like Aluminum or Fiberglass) and will, if such technique is used, render the Roof unusable all because of some pointless need to eliminate that of which will be eliminated by Nature or mostly eliminated by a (where available) 13' 7" overpass.
Nature placed it, Natures moves it!

Since 4 wheel people want to follow Trucks with obvious ICE on the Trailers and it's Sunny and the ICE begins to naturally melt and become relocated into windshields of cars, there is no point in being concerned about Loved ones unless I AM THERE WITH THEM at which the ICE bits would not impact any vehicle of which I was in traveling and NO LOVED ONES are careless as to follow closely or tailgate Class 8 Trailers, plus southern California rarely gets ANY ICE buildup on Truck Trailers.

There are those times when ICE falls off overpasses, but that doesn't matter right, as well the extremely random times excrement (in the form of ICE) falls from Airplanes or Mother Ships.

What about all these wonderful people that merely clean their car, pickup truck, s.u.v. front & side windows and drive about spewing ICE missiles or is your concern only about Trucks & Trailers??
No just tough guy I'm truck driver and you aren't types. The law does not discriminate it States vehicles not trucks. So answer my question, if it is one of your loved ones (other than yourself) is it not your concern?

Last edited:
Are you saying answer?: So a seer my question,.........a seer is a prophet or medium or clairvoyant or spiritualist.
- - - - - -
Well WHAT can be done about anything when we are not present?
If such event happened to a Loved One in Oklahoma and you are in Floriduh, HOW concerned would be you and of what could you do to help?
WE are NOT responsible for things on Roads that get airborne like small rocks, etc. into other vehicle windshields, as Dump (Bucket) Trucks and others have such placards denoting same.

Hope something in this post helps someone, sometime. CHEERS!!....end of line

The signs are for the unsmart ones that need to be told.....of possibly hazards ...just hope they can read.

I wonder what they think when they come up on a fire truck that has a sign saying. ....stay back 300 feet. ...

So it's the motoring publics fault? I don't know about you but I've seen ice fly over 100 feet after it leaves the roof of a trailer. It's an issue that needs to be corrected, I don't have the answer but I do know , "it's not my concern " isn't it. And yes I tell everybody I know that most truck drivers are dangerous. That's what happens when you hire out of the puppy mill.
I am stepping way out of line here. The issue of ice on trailers, is as old as pension woes. The United States Congress, can pass a law concerning it and add it to the next spending bill and it will pass and take care of all of the problems, at no cost to the taxpayers or the company, I know the cost can go to the current retiree's . They may even pass a law saying no trailers can hit the road till they are put in a heated bath. There is no good answer to this. Use common sense. Thanks.

I wonder who's fault he thinks it is when a deer runs out in front of someone and comes through the windshield ?

Do you sue the DOT for not building a big enough fence ? The auto manufacturer for not building a strong enough windshield ? The park service for not properly controlling the deer population ? What if some little old lady was feeding that deer off her back porch ? Is she named in this as well ?

Maybe we should build a dome or tunnel over all the road ways to provide the perfect sterile environment for the motoring public ? Or maybe if you are that inept that you would put yourself in that danger; you just get what you got ?

Our licensing requirements in this country are pathetic. Well over half of these people should never been given the privilege to begin with. Maybe we should sue the state for putting them behind the wheel in the first place ?
We tried the deer tunnel in Ohio, the only problem was we forgot to teach the dear to read the deer crossing signs, pointing them to the tunnel.