New Penn | Copy of COOs

We had a respectable and respected company...and there's no time for talking in order to make money.
Yellow wastes so much time they are pathetic.
The customers already know that.
Now ya want me talking and smiling and hauling big stupid rigs and reducing our area and road guys jobs turned into UE which will eventually eat away at early morning city bids.
We're hardly gonna have any pensions if we get one at all.

Did you sue or collect workman's comp for your spine....or do you expect me to do that to myself too?
For what?

Leave me alone.
I do my job.
I waste as little time as possible because I'm sick of spending so many hours in a truck....and now you want me to take the blame if they go under if I don't friggin smile or do some other multimillion dollar branch of this 5000 department companies job?
I'm not a model.
I'm not a Boy Scout.
I'm not gonna sacrifice my body like a football player IF I can help it. I work. That's enough. I don't get an NFL salary.
Quit giving them reasons to ask for more and give us less......and maybe I'll smile.

Here's what I hear on Yellow's threads.....haul twice as much as I did for the same pay.
Road driver classifications cancelled in exchange for dock work and less weekly pay.
Quit whining if you don't like it.
Now I should be a salesman..

Believe me they're not go under because of me.
They'll go under because everybody hates them.

Doing more for less hasn't saved any of the 5000 Teamster LTL jobs ...and it ain't gonna save this one either.
Slave, if you can find time, I'd like to hear your real thoughts.

We had a respectable and respected company...and there's no time for talking in order to make money.
Yellow wastes so much time they are pathetic.
The customers already know that.
Now ya want me talking and smiling and hauling big stupid rigs and reducing our area and road guys jobs turned into UE which will eventually eat away at early morning city bids.
We're hardly gonna have any pensions if we get one at all.

Did you sue or collect workman's comp for your spine....or do you expect me to do that to myself too?
For what?

Leave me alone.
I do my job.
I waste as little time as possible because I'm sick of spending so many hours in a truck....and now you want me to take the blame if they go under if I don't friggin smile or do some other multimillion dollar branch of this 5000 department companies job?
I'm not a model.
I'm not a Boy Scout.
I'm not gonna sacrifice my body like a football player IF I can help it. I work. That's enough. I don't get an NFL salary.
Quit giving them reasons to ask for more and give us less......and maybe I'll smile.

Here's what I hear on Yellow's threads.....haul twice as much as I did for the same pay.
Road driver classifications cancelled in exchange for dock work and less weekly pay.
Quit whining if you don't like it.
Now I should be a salesman..

Believe me they're not go under because of me.
They'll go under because everybody hates them.

Doing more for less hasn't saved any of the 5000 Teamster LTL jobs ...and it ain't gonna save this one either.
Not that I owe you a response to my personal life, but I did not sue anyone. After working for 6-years with 6 rods holding my spine up, I retired Due to the pain. I did not whine, cry, or complain, I left. Yes, it cost me money retiring a few years early, but I’ve been blessed. Good luck. Try to find some happiness in life, it’s to short to be miserable.

I'll be a Teamster.
It's not being put on me as to wether it's my job to gain or lose customers.
That's Yellow's deal.
They gain them. Or they lose them.
It's not my credit to gain.
It's not my fault if they lose.
I deliver and pick up freight.
I'm not there to socialize and talk.
That's the salespeople's job.
You are in the wrong job if that is how you feel!

Who are you to say?

I'm a truck driver.
That's my job. That's what I'm paid for.
I pickup. I deliver.
I don't go in starting trouble....but being some kind of salesperson is BS.
Are they gonna drive my truck?
No.
I'm not gonna be a salesman either.
They ask us to recruit drivers forever.
None of us would recruit for them. Is the recruiter gonna drive my truck?
No... again.

Yet here I am...in 2022....in the twilight zone....where I'm expected to do everything......but nobody's gonna get out there and drive my truck.....and here you are...another of a million guys in my job....saying I should do everybody's work.
You people are nuts.......these other people's jobs you want us doing.....have you ever seen how those who don't get dirt treat even each other.....many will never do the other clean guys work and always want everybody doing more. And they will not hesitate to complain when doing other people's work.

The truck driving monkeys have been trained too well. That's an understatement.and I'll stick to my statement that we will never make anymore money nor get any less hours because not many left think the right way at all.

I do my job.
Smiling ain't required.....and one out of a hundred people we deal with really has anything to do with who is picked to haul their freight anymore.

I guess you think I should think about wearing a suit and tie for shipping dock workers too...as if that would matter.
No, no, no, a tux and a stretch forklift.

Not that I owe you a response to my personal life, but I did not sue anyone. After working for 6-years with 6 rods holding my spine up, I retired Due to the pain. I did not whine, cry, or complain, I left. Yes, it cost me money retiring a few years early, but I’ve been blessed. Good luck. Try to find some happiness in life, it’s to short to be miserable.
The last word of your post is actually his middle name.

Who are you to say?

I'm a truck driver.
That's my job. That's what I'm paid for.
I pickup. I deliver.
I don't go in starting trouble....but being some kind of salesperson is BS.
Are they gonna drive my truck?
No.
I'm not gonna be a salesman either.
They ask us to recruit drivers forever.
None of us would recruit for them. Is the recruiter gonna drive my truck?
No... again.

Yet here I am...in 2022....in the twilight zone....where I'm expected to do everything......but nobody's gonna get out there and drive my truck.....and here you are...another of a million guys in my job....saying I should do everybody's work.
You people are nuts.......these other people's jobs you want us doing.....have you ever seen how those who don't get dirt treat even each other.....many will never do the other clean guys work and always want everybody doing more. And they will not hesitate to complain when doing other people's work.

The truck driving monkeys have been trained too well. That's an understatement.and I'll stick to my statement that we will never make anymore money nor get any less hours because not many left think the right way at all.

I do my job.
Smiling ain't required.....and one out of a hundred people we deal with really has anything to do with who is picked to haul their freight anymore.

I guess you think I should think about wearing a suit and tie for shipping dock workers too...as if that would matter.
Where does "duties as assigned" come into play?

They're recruiting from sanctuary cities now.
Not kidding.
No offense to people who need or want a job....but the government must be involved.
Move them from one sanctuary city to another that has the Academy opening.

If you mark on the box that says white.
Or mark the box that says male.
Your chances are slim.
Diversity hiring.
Not kidding about that either.
A political, demographics focused hiring process seems to have been installed.
Article 37. Violation. And not just a contract violation, I'd bet, but a violation of Labor Law.
You can't say you're not discriminating against white males at our terminal when over 90% of applicants and hires were that until this year.
Now over 90% of hires are not white males.
You can say you're not using the race and gender box....but you're lying.
Nothing against women or other types of people. All can be trained and do better than me.
But discrimination is being used in the recruiting process
Illegal.

But sssshhhh. Don't say anything. You might be a ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ. Ya burn in Hell for that.

I've not seen dangerous hires but the gun free cities are unsafe.
And if they're gonna start importing refugees .....then we need to be safe. And the weapons policy must change.
When weapons are outlawed, only outlaws have weapons.
We're not going to work to be part of a political power grab or to be unsafe
You are probably closer to the truth than any of us want to admit, but proving that is a completely different situation. Companies will mask it so good it will be impossible to prove.

You are probably closer to the truth than any of us want to admit, but proving that is a completely different situation. Companies will mask it so good it will be impossible to prove.
It's not right to be that way and expect different from others.
Locals have plenty of their own minorities in their own areas which could be trained. There's no need to shift focus from locals to importing from other states or nations or locals.

b6fdf53f39fcdbd7.md.jpeg

Obvious would be to do the system of the regionals in THEIR REGIONS.
That makes money.
No doubles.
No stacking.
In the Northeast.
More 96's.
Less 102's.
12'6"x96"x45' is the proven money maker here.
Proven fact.
Not money crunching, lying bullcrap.
Good luck competing with the competition.

F the competition.
It's all a big game for the same bigshots at the top making all the money.
They're amused that you compete for them.
If you all stop hauling it for nothing they just make magic number money out of thin air and charge 8-30% for their hard labors and give loans to anybody who wants to do it for even more nothing
Keep playing.
It sucks.
Buy anything lately?
Spend any money?
Who.....is competing....for you?
Nobody.
Don't be an idiot all your life.

Amusing.
Run faster.
Try harder.
Hurry!
You were talking trucking ....now your on to politics.
Which one do you want to go with?

b6fdf53f39fcdbd7.md.jpeg

Obvious would be to do the system of the regionals in THEIR REGIONS.
That makes money.
No doubles.
No stacking.
In the Northeast.
More 96's.
Less 102's.
12'6"x96"x45' is the proven money maker here.
Proven fact.
Not money crunching, lying bullcrap
Maybe focus some anger to pension and pay, that is why no one wants to come here that has any experience. Experience would also equal less damage and better loading.

They're recruiting from sanctuary cities now.
Not kidding.
No offense to people who need or want a job....but the government must be involved.
Move them from one sanctuary city to another that has the Academy opening.

If you mark on the box that says white.
Or mark the box that says male.
Your chances are slim.
Diversity hiring.
Not kidding about that either.
A political, demographics focused hiring process seems to have been installed.
Article 37. Violation. And not just a contract violation, I'd bet, but a violation of Labor Law.
You can't say you're not discriminating against white males at our terminal when over 90% of applicants and hires were that until this year.
Now over 90% of hires are not white males.
You can say you're not using the race and gender box....but you're lying.
Nothing against women or other types of people. All can be trained and do better than me.
But discrimination is being used in the recruiting process
Illegal.

But sssshhhh. Don't say anything. You might be a ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ. Ya burn in Hell for that.

I've not seen dangerous hires but the gun free cities are unsafe.
And if they're gonna start importing refugees .....then we need to be safe. And the weapons policy must change.
When weapons are outlawed, only outlaws have weapons.
We're not going to work to be part of a political power grab or to be unsafe
Really, how are they going to get hazmat endorsement.?

Didn't you ever see a road sign....stating " no doubles"....or no 102" wide trailers over the 28'"?
No trailers over 45'. These signs are everywhere here now.
States set the rules.
The loudest lobby or lobby with most money or connections wins.
I'm sure there are political regulations on load bars and types and which can be used or not..

I think the Northeast was last to allow 53's and 102's.
Most of our states don't allow triples. If any.

Trucking companies don't put them there.
Politicians do. Government.
And like I said.....the ATA was requesting immigrants for the shortage.......the request was made to the government.

Pennsylvania has had a long history of being anti-truck. For a very long time politicians in PA deferred to railroad interests (Pennsylvania Railroad was very influential) and passed laws which kept trucking from competing with the railroads. Just look at how long it took PA to allow doubles on the short stretch of I90 between NY and Ohio.

Pennsylvania has had a long history of being anti-truck. For a very long time politicians in PA deferred to railroad interests (Pennsylvania Railroad was very influential) and passed laws which kept trucking from competing with the railroads. Just look at how long it took PA to allow doubles on the short stretch of I90 between NY and Ohio.
The railroads are one of the reasons that triples aren’t allowed in Wyoming and why companies use Rocky Mountain doubles.

When I say New Penn made money pulling unstacked 45's.
And we all made money.

I am focusing on pay.

2 trailers= 2x pay.

Stacked should actually mean 2
Doubles stacked should mean 4x pay..
Something similar.

But you guys who haul them and approved that part of pay/contract, do it for nothing.
We never had to care about that part of the contract.

Hauling extra freight sits guys at home.
Cuts pay.

Destroys service.
Destroys freight.
I hear guys say city won't haul much doubles.
They don't know New Penn.
If it can be done they'll do it.
We have plenty of places to swap around here.
And I'm pretty sure city guys with doubles will become common in no time.
Hauling extra freight produces revenue which actually pays me more in the long run.
I didn't tell companies to over hire.

The same with the 45s, they weren't legal in Pa until Ryder acquired Hoover Express.
We on;y had 45s, 2 weeks later they were legal in Pa.
Full screws or belt driven were required in Tenn.
When the Hoover deal was made that law died.
We only had dead pushers.
I'm not saying the Butcher Bros had anything to do with those deals.