New Penn | Copy of COOs

Politics affects things just as business does.
An organized group has a better chance at more favorable politicians who make the laws on who gets paid more in the long run.

You....standing alone.....allows the companies and customers only makes more work and less pay for you and everyone else in the long run.

Because either the company group grows or the labor group grows. The companies have become more and more organized since they deregulated.
You, standing alone, are actually a part of the company organized group.
I can remember in the union at least at yrc a little thing called hog seniority.
We'd have guys come in on the weekend to drive on overtime and leave 10% at home without their hours for the week.
We'd layoff guys in order to keep the top guys in overtime and double time.
I was standing alone then.
Ill stand alone now making a hundred grand a year at a nonunion company and let everyone else wonder how they can survive like I used to.

I can remember in the union at least at yrc a little thing called hog seniority.
We'd have guys come in on the weekend to drive on overtime and leave 10% at home without their hours for the week.
We'd layoff guys in order to keep the top guys in overtime and double time.
I was standing alone then.
Ill stand alone now making a hundred grand a year at a nonunion company and let everyone else wonder how they can survive like I used to.
What prevents them from reducing your annual pay?

I figure guys who hog were junior men starving when the senior guys hogged above them.
You're asking them to stop and take a hit their whole life. Not just in their senior years.

Our guys rarely had or have shortages of OT since I've been here.
There are a whole lot more complaints of too much OT from all ranges of seniority than there are complaints of not enough OT. A minority want more OT.
And they're always hiring.....but couldn't get drivers until they started a driving academy this year. A high percentage of them hires have left.
I think the newer drivers must pay back the academy if they don't stay a couple years or so.

What prevents them from reducing your annual pay?

I figure guys who hog were junior men starving when the senior guys hogged above them.
You're asking them to stop and take a hit their whole life. Not just in their senior years.

Our guys rarely had or have shortages of OT since I've been here.
There are a whole lot more complaints of too much OT from all ranges of seniority than there are complaints of not enough OT. A minority want more OT.
And they're always hiring.....but couldn't get drivers until they started a driving academy this year. A high percentage of them hires have left.
I think the newer drivers must pay back the academy if they don't stay a couple years or so.
Your comment earlier was it kept guys from working...
The majority according to you would be overjoyed.
What keeps them from reducing my annual pay?
Other than cutting wages, the lack of people who will actually work or can do this job effectively.
Lazy people make me money!

Your comment earlier was it kept guys from working...
The majority according to you would be overjoyed.
What keeps them from reducing my annual pay?
Other than cutting wages, the lack of people who will actually work or can do this job effectively.
Lazy people make me money!
Based on past posts, you are wasting your time. Slave seems to be stuck in the past and will not let go. Hell, here is a pic of his current TV

4428f917d351481bb242896d0dd6659b.md.jpeg

New Penn Didn't Give Big Discount They Gave Over Night Service Damage Free took care of their employee Yellow Give 80 percent discount the only way they can get customer New PENN HAD HIGH paying freight YELLOW lost it all So They Have to Make Up the Difference by Stacking Freight, they put light bulb on the bottom and paint on top the cancer of the trucking industry

When I say New Penn made money pulling unstacked 45's.
And we all made money.

I am focusing on pay.

2 trailers= 2x pay.

Stacked should actually mean 2
Doubles stacked should mean 4x pay..
Something similar.

But you guys who haul them and approved that part of pay/contract, do it for nothing.
We never had to care about that part of the contract.

Hauling extra freight sits guys at home.
Cuts pay.

Destroys service.
Destroys freight.
I hear guys say city won't haul much doubles.
They don't know New Penn.
If it can be done they'll do it.
We have plenty of places to swap around here.
And I'm pretty sure city guys with doubles will become common in no time.
Brother!
Stop the stress!

We got hired as a CDL drivers with the proper endorsements to move their freight, that's it.
We get paid for what they tell us to do and in our case follow some contract rules.
We were not hired as an accountants or supervisors.
Get your champagne bottle and celebrate the end of another year.

Happy New Year!
:usa:

Not conservative enough.
You don't have time to watch it making 100k/year.
And you're wasting money on all them channels you never watch anyways.
Hate to tell you this, but I was making over 100 grand for the past 14 years. I was linehaul, did my 5 day’s and went home. Some day’s when we had extra freight, I’d go east or north on a extra run on Sunday. 12 years I pulled triples.

Slave, you can’t stop the progression of a company. Being union you might get some negotiating with the new contract, but FedEx, Reddaway, Saia, OD, Yellow, and Oak Harbor all pull triples. Now I know that being in the city is a whole different ball game, but most Ltl’s all pull doubles in the metro area. Downtown and residential are done with a straight truck.

Seriously, it’s not worth the blood pressure and anxiety to stress over this. We can always use another hand on the farm, no worries there.

Have a great New Year. I wish you the best.