•    Since Adults seem to be in charge again, Truckingboards is back on Twitter @truckingboards

Corn Flakes Lives!

vongrimmenstein

I stand for our flag, & kneel for the fallen
Yeah I do but I also drove for Nationsway so I know slow. I was once was passed by a Amish fella who laughed & waved as he blew my doors off. His horse even shook his head.
I worked casual for them around 1996 in Indy. They used to run a set to RCA in Bloomington & back with a Series 7500 Conventional. The most under powered semi tractor I ever drove. Top speed on a flat highway was 48 MPG. Thank God it was only 100 miles round trip. von.

kboomarang

My allah, between pie and mode
Premium
Why are they stopping to eat/pee/whatever? Why aren't they running straight through so they can get home quicker? What's wrong with them?
It's a requirement of the logs, unlike electronic logs that require a 1/2 break, the Coop's coal fired logs need to be cleared of cinders and restoked to be legal, Big Dave gets those contraptions through one of his Moldo connections.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But we have to pay the server bill every month. 

Please disable your AdBlocker.

For Advertisement Free Viewing,Login and select "Account Upgrades" by clicking on your name at the top right of the page.

I've Disabled AdBlock