New Penn | corporate coming to all barns

newpenn22

TB Regular
Credits
we have our meeting tonite at 10pm, trying to shove a yes vote down our throats. They already hit 05, 09, and 23.

I'll ask him.. Steve G ..Coming to our barn in the morning. I was asked to come in early for a one on one.. He might regret asking me.. Lmao

At Holland in Toledo we had our "vote yes meeting" Wednesday,, funny the sales rep of 31 years made mention of having 6 weeks vacation.. Now I know between Toledo Holland and Toledo YRC heres atleast 10 men with 31 years of service and NONE have 6 weeks vacation.. Theres your shared sacrifice!!!

Ask them to show a paycheck stub showing "our" shared sacrifice, and if they say no....that's your vote.

At Holland in Toledo we had our "vote yes meeting" Wednesday,, funny the sales rep of 31 years made mention of having 6 weeks vacation.. Now I know between Toledo Holland and Toledo YRC heres atleast 10 men with 31 years of service and NONE have 6 weeks vacation.. Theres your shared sacrifice!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I asked and got the answer I already knew. . No they didn't give up 15% ( I believe they got 5% back) and no they didn't give up vacation.. (I'm talking about execs and management, not the office workers)
But we can thank our Union for that. Because the MOU says "total equal sacrifice" which includes them not getting pension(401) contributions and them paying for healthcare.
So I'm sure the trustees on the board who are there to watch the financials for US, are making sure it's an equal sacrifice!! You know, those same board members who were going to work out a deal to buy ABF..
THE WHOLE THING FROM DAY ONE IS A JOKE AND THE INTERNATIONAL IS A JOKE!!

i told the stupid IT guy that fixes computers I'm tired of giving up money every week while welsh made 1.5 million last yr. he couldn't believe I mentioned that. he gives me the bs answer "well welsh is under paid." screw u! its all lies and propaganda 2 force a yes vote. i say vote no! call there bluff! Mgmt must think newburgh is a yes vote terminal. They didn't need to bring in the heavy artillery against us!

Last edited by a moderator: