FedEx Freight | CORPORATE communication FEEDBACK

Sept. Fright Forward video:

Lance Moll, on location in Hot Springs, AR. Highlighting Employee appreciation week.

Jeff First spoke on RECORD results of FY 2022 Q-1 results.

Reviewed list of recipients for Humanitarian awards & Purple Promise awards.

And then there's this: (9/20/21)

FedEx Firearm shipping restriction

This prohibition was recently added to the FedEx Freight 100 Rules Tariff under Item 780(2) – Firearms

FXF_100_Series_Rules_Tariff.pdf (fedex.com)

fxfe---tarrif-100---9.20.21.md.jpg

A. Only customers holding a Federal Firearms License (FFL) and federal, state, or local government agencies may ship firearms with FedEx. Customers holding an FFL must enter into an approved FedEx Firearms Shipping Compliance Agreement before shipping any firearms with FedEx. For more information, contact your FedEx account executive.

; the following property will not be accepted for shipment nor as premiums accompanying other articles: A. Firearms not specifically listed in the Firearms section herein, including, but not limited to: 1. Bump fire stocks and other rapid-fire trigger activators. 2. Ghost guns and other firearms not containing a serial number. 3. Any firearm or other weapon manufactured using a 3D printing machine. 4. 3D printing machines designed or that function exclusively to manufacture firearms

And then there's this: (9/20/21)

FedEx Firearm shipping restriction

This prohibition was recently added to the FedEx Freight 100 Rules Tariff under Item 780(2) – Firearms

FXF_100_Series_Rules_Tariff.pdf (fedex.com)

fxfe---tarrif-100---9.20.21.md.jpg

A. Only customers holding a Federal Firearms License (FFL) and federal, state, or local government agencies may ship firearms with FedEx. Customers holding an FFL must enter into an approved FedEx Firearms Shipping Compliance Agreement before shipping any firearms with FedEx. For more information, contact your FedEx account executive.

; the following property will not be accepted for shipment nor as premiums accompanying other articles: A. Firearms not specifically listed in the Firearms section herein, including, but not limited to: 1. Bump fire stocks and other rapid-fire trigger activators. 2. Ghost guns and other firearms not containing a serial number. 3. Any firearm or other weapon manufactured using a 3D printing machine. 4. 3D printing machines designed or that function exclusively to manufacture firearms
Or just wrap in black shrink wrap

OCT Freight Forward Video:

3 opp-co CEOs have a round table discussion. (Short version 3+ minutes/ Long version 17+ minutes.)

Freight President and CEO Lance Moll

Express President and CEO Donald F. Colleran

Ground President and CEO John A. Smith

Mostly speaking on Freight assisting Ground - Big Thanks - Ground assisting Express, etc. Even Direct (Class B drivers) assisting... with "parcel peak"

Spoke also on inefficiencies in the network(s), due to staffing challenges, forcing rerouting (out of route per John Smith), in order to service customers.

Don (Express) even mentioned "Retention" Bonuses? No details

John (Ground) mentioned opportunity to make extra X-Mass cash, working with ground. (see next post below).

A couple things related to the info from the Oct Video:

Interesting, after watching the above video, speaking about extra work at Ground, I see this posting with some clarity on how it will work. You'll likely work for a "service provider" company contracted with Ground.

fxfe---ground-work---2021.md.jpg

Also, it seems the word it out on "The Street" about the inefficiencies.
Ultimately, I think this is all part of the business of attempting to provide top shelf service - NOT all bad - Cost of doing business & ability to adapt.

FedEx: Ground Division Is Getting Beaten By Post-COVID Operational Inefficiencies​

November - Freight Forward - Video

Ken Frith, SVP FXFD & International spoke "enthusiastically" about the progress and position of FREIGHT DIRECT

Ride along with FedEx Freight President and CEO Lance Moll and xxxx Green, City Driver – E. Dallas, Texas (EDA)

Safety Above All is a top priority in residential areas.

November - Freight Forward - Video

Ken Frith, SVP FXFD & International spoke "enthusiastically" about the progress and position of FREIGHT DIRECT

Ride along with FedEx Freight President and CEO Lance Moll and xxxx Green, City Driver – E. Dallas, Texas (EDA)

Safety Above All is a top priority in residential areas.
LIE, SAFETY is nor a top priority in this company

December Freight Forward Video:

Lance Moll:

Merry Christmas from Salt Lake City, celebrating "Safety Above All", where they won the Road to October" competition. (No explanation of what that was)

Opp-Co collaboration - FXFE helping Ground, at select locations.

Jeff Greer:

In Georgia, participating in "Trees for Troops" effort.

Lance, in closing: (I'm paraphrasing) Enjoy the Holidays - rest and recharge - with family and Friends!

Yep! That's what they use to wrap our dirty mags in before AL Gore created the internet...
Garsh, I had totally forgotten about that filth.

We got possession of one once long ago as a teen. For whatever it's worth the material was exploited. When the parents found it in the shelf they went ballistic.

IF you can call that ballistic then 50 years ago, can you imagine the nuclear effects online today?

I'll share another tidbit. There in storage in one dark corner a small box. In that box would be a few rags from when parent was a teen in his day. IF that subject ever come up again about the ballistic incident I will have to call him on that outrageously racy material quietly sitting in a dark corner.

What are these "videos" you speak of? We don't watch any videos or have safety meetings for that matter...I have no idea who these people are they you speak of. I didn't even know I got a raise until I noticed it on my paycheck. The communication is top notch though.
We have a tv in the drivers room and it seems it's always on the daytime judge shows. Is Judge Judy are new CEO? I see her more than my TM.

What are these "videos" you speak of? We don't watch any videos or have safety meetings for that matter...I have no idea who these people are they you speak of. I didn't even know I got a raise until I noticed it on my paycheck. The communication is top notch though.
We have a tv in the drivers room and it seems it's always on the daytime judge shows. Is Judge Judy are new CEO? I see her more than my TM.
This post highlights a core issue. We (FedEx Freight) have a whole communications team, highly accredited advisors and administrators, unable to keep everyone equally informed.

They would be well advised to include "one of us" on their board of advisors. truckingboards.com is often the only seim-reliable source of info on most important topics. Imagine what it might be like without this forum.

This post highlights a core issue. We (FedEx Freight) have a whole communications team, highly accredited advisors and administrators, unable to keep everyone equally informed.

They would be well advised to include "one of us" on their board of advisors. truckingboards.com is often the only seim-reliable source of info on most important topics. Imagine what it might be like without this forum.
I agree. Can you imagine how upset they would become if "one of us" let out information earlier than they wanted? Like if their planning to mandate vaccines and it caused people to stop doing their work at a normal level. How about if they decided to change the bonus structure because we were getting 4.5% everytime.

This is awesome we all do our due dillegence. But fellas pay attention!!! All of out ID badges (that should expire in Jan. 22) have been extended. Why? Only the TOP mgmt. understand. A huge pay raise is awesome.!

::shit:: is fixin to hit the fan. We run 65 and complain about speed. Truth is…. We should only be. Able to run 62-63 at most.