FedEx Freight | CORPORATE communication FEEDBACK

This is awesome we all do our due dillegence. But fellas pay attention!!! All of out ID badges (that should expire in Jan. 22) have been extended. Why? Only the TOP mgmt. understand. A huge pay raise is awesome.!

**** is fixin to hit the fan. We run 65 and complain about speed. Truth is…. We should only be. Able to run 62-63 at most.
Sorry Dec 2021

This is awesome we all do our due dillegence. But fellas pay attention!!! All of out ID badges (that should expire in Jan. 22) have been extended. Why? Only the TOP mgmt. understand. A huge pay raise is awesome.!

**** is fixin to hit the fan. We run 65 and complain about speed. Truth is…. We should only be. Able to run 62-63 at most.
Why would 62mph make sense? We can go the speed limit and it not be an issue.

Sorry Dec 2021
I'll take the 65 and ability to stop for naps.

That was what the dollar trucks were useful for back then. Get somewhere two hours early. Only dont arrive just yet. Hole up somewhere QUIET and get a snooze before showing up at customer or yard dead on time. Bright eyed and bushy tailed.

I really weawwy hate that.

I dont remember ::shit::.

HOWEVER what I DO HAVE is everything written down. Ahem, the pay roll failed to pay for these five trip numbers on this dates to that date and so forth etc. Copies of the BOLS etc spill out onto the floor of the company meeting.

I then tell the company boss, hes a billion dollar operation overflowing in cash at 2.50 a mile but if he cannot find 1200 dollars to pay me and wife, then we are out of there. Savvy?

He took the bill copies off the floor and paid us 1500 cash in front of everyone. We stayed running for him many more months out of loyalty.

He did ask about safety? I told him our trucks are nannied at 63, digitally fixed to show 65 and mess with traffic on 75 mph interstates because we are in the way. A portion of his fleet runs 71 special set as a perk to those million mile bootlickers that have somehow managed not to be fired yet.

Feb. 2022

Lance Moll on location Chicago Midway - visit to where he spent 3 years

Opps Mgr K. Allen spoke on innovation, encouraged everyone to do what he did - share ideas to improve processes etc. (his was on multimodal operation).

On Black History month - E. Conley spoke on diversity and inclusion

Lance unveiled 5 NEW FedEx VALUES shown below & congratulated 4 Drivers added to Americas Road Team.

fxfe---Screenshot-2022-03-02---values.md.png

Feb. 2022

Opps Mgr K. Allen spoke on innovation, encouraged everyone to do what he did - share ideas to improve processes etc. (his was on multimodal operation).

Lance unveiled 5 NEW FedEx VALUES shown below & congratulated 4 Drivers added to Americas Road Team.

He's the reason I have to deal with that crap? Fudge that guy, I hope he gets explosive diarrhea.

March Video

President & CEO Lance Moll (making the rounds) on location from Kansas City - The one facility where he learned the most.

Talked about beginning the 4th quarter

Main focus - Women's history month - 4 KCY women spoke - Lance showed us five 2022 Luella Bates Award nominees.

Mentioned upcoming Voice of the Team Member survey, April 7-20

APRIL Video:

Lance Moll, on location - Houston, TX

In honor of Earth Day, spoke about commitment to become "carbon neutral" by 2040. Spending Billions to do it.

Spoke to Houston CCM, who is the "LEAF" person at his location, about environment friendly floor dry - made from corn cobbs.

Jeff First talked about the return (post covid) to our published service standards, and the challenges involved.

His "Purple Chips" in that effort:

Purple-chip---Screenshot-2022-04-22.md.png

Lance Moll: "We Got This..."

Feb. 2022

SURE. Take care of each other. I'll fix that sumbum dispatcher sob one of these days... etc

Commit to do good? HA. Need a little evil to get into and out of places where there is no God.

Own outstanding? Never. That broken curb is the company's problem. If its too much they can always fire me. I dont give a damn that truck goes where I am told.

What really gives me two inch deep road rash is this... Ive had my ******* Class A then CDL and then more jewerly than I care to shake a stick at and most loads are trouble free. Do they congratulate me? No. Do they say good job? No. Do they say thank you for not being late? hell no... no one has time for that. Just show the money honey.

But if you ever scrape a tire and someone in the shop writes you up... woe be onto you for the brimstone and pestilence with remedial safety seminars coming up for you> IF you are still employed.

Solution, dont like it? Fire me. And them too.

Drive business results? HA. Dont get me started.

Provide late information, in a half assed manner requiring additional communition making me further and further late until all the information to the nth detail is in my hands. Only then I move. Then fail to provide me the proper phone numbers to the correct people.... drivers dont get THOSE phone numbers. What part of :Agent of the company: do they not understand? And finally 48 pallets of dog food becomes 110 pallets on small wood by yours truly. Wreck a whole day, destroy the next preplan and lose the rest of the work week on no pay. Sheesh.

Create whats next?

Dont ask me that. Ever. Im fixing to take her across Wolf Creek Pass in the face of a growing blizzard so your load can be wherever in a timely manner. Just dont ask me. You will not like what I have to tell you.

Key word. HAVE TO.... what you dont know wont hurt none.

APRIL Video:

Lance Moll, on location - Houston, TX

In honor of Earth Day, spoke about commitment to become "carbon neutral" by 2040. Spending Billions to do it.

Spoke to Houston CCM, who is the "LEAF" person at his location, about environment friendly floor dry - made from corn cobbs.

Jeff First talked about the return (post covid) to our published service standards, and the challenges involved.

His "Purple Chips" in that effort:

Purple-chip---Screenshot-2022-04-22.md.png

Lance Moll: "We Got This..."

Got to love these big corporations buying into the climate change scam.