Averitt | Corporate: Please turn our truck washes on 24/7.

I enjoy reading your posts.keep them coming.
I use this forum to vent a lot of frustration at the company I work for. You can agree or disagree with my views but they are my views. Having been in the business for 35+ years and working at several companies, I just tell it like I see it. There are many that will disagree with what I say and that's fine. I think I'm qualified after all of this time to criticize what I see as pathetically poor management; the same management that has been in place since I started to work here over 15 years ago.

Frankly, the major problems with this company will not change until Gary cans his operations management. They are managing like they were back in the late 80's/early 90's. New blood is SORELY needed at the top to fix this place but I have little confidence that unless they die at their collective desks, they won't be replaced, hence my low opinion of the upper management. Our head of ops, keeps a pitiful excuse of a leader as regional man and in turn he keeps a pathetically incompetent terminal manager where I am. They are the good old boy network and as a result, they protect their own. I would welcome a buyout with open arms as it is exactly what is needed.

Thanks for the kind words.

Yea, ^what he said^

If some of your guys are like some that we have over here at Fredex, Some guys cant wait til we get a new window cleaning brush to scrub the grease off the side of there fifth wheel???
You SO said a mouthful there. It never fails. Happens every time.:p

Ran my ride thru a truck wash 3 times this week, twice at FUL and once at NOR....yes I said NOR! Some thing to think about if you have a Cascadia...if you encounter a wash with the spinners at the rinse end, make sure you fold your mirrors in....there no room for error. Been folding mine since March when the Ful spinners got my drivers side mirror(nice crease)...was the same way with my Pete.