SAIA | COST OF LIVING RAISE

Total joke @ 4.5% last year we got 5.85% and the call this a significant raise @@@@ off. Owner is in lala land they raise there rates for freight 7.5% but there employees 4.5%.
SAIA invested 40+ million last year in payroll and this year after there best year with 159million in revenue surplus could only muster up a lame 4.5% which is 38million way to keep your employees happy.

Total joke @ 4.5% last year we got 5.85% and the call this a significant raise @@@@ off. Owner is in lala land they raise there rates for freight 7.5% but there employees 4.5%.
SAIA invested 40+ million last year in payroll and this year after there best year with 159million in revenue surplus could only muster up a lame 4.5% which is 38million way to keep your employees happy.

You work for SAIA and went from what to .775$?
I don’t work for Saia anymore left 8 months ago. My two friends both told me who still work there as Linehaul drivers. You are correct .775 cpm $33.68 hr. They were at .725 cpm. Not sure on hourly. I’m sure it will be on the indeed cause they need Linehaul pretty bad plus Denver’s Cola is expensive. Heard other places got less. .05cpm raise is the total on Linehaul.

.45 is 27 minutes. Hope there’s confusion.
Drop & hook pay decreasing though.
Going from .45 of an hour to .27

27 minutes is .45

A Time Conversion Chart is provided here to help with the converting of the time from minutes to 10ths or 100ths prior to adding it on a calculator.

Min_to_Hundreths.PNG

I don’t work for Saia anymore left 8 months ago. My two friends both told me who still work there as Linehaul drivers. You are correct .775 cpm $33.68 hr. They were at .725 cpm. Not sure on hourly. I’m sure it will be on the indeed cause they need Linehaul pretty bad plus Denver’s Cola is expensive. Heard other places got less. .05cpm raise is the total on Linehaul.
You made look at Indeed, still posted .68-.72 CPM. I guess its not posted publicly yet.
They are looking for a TM in Henderson Co !!

You made look at Indeed, still posted .68-.72 CPM. I guess its not posted publicly yet.
They are looking for a TM in Henderson Co !!
They heard it from regional on up directly. Regional and the higher ups were there this week. My friends there I’ve known for awhile they personally talked to the regional. Saia is pretty slow on indeed. But in Denver this is the top out.