XPO | Cost of living raise???

Status
Not open for further replies.
brutus said:
they should tell us this week or next and it will go into effect the first full week of June i believe.

That's they way they normally do it... We should know on monday if they keep to the same schedule as the last few years...

freighthauler97 said:
they tack on fuel surcharges just like any other company, so the fuel deal is not hurting them as much as they percieve it to....

I was referring to the fuel price more as an impact on inflation overall, not as an indication of where costs are to the company. Inflation is the direct factor in the increase to our cost of living, hence the need for a cost of living increase. As long as we stay ahead of inflation in the economy, then we'll be ok.

Mozartsghost said:
The 40Hr Guarantee must be nice... But the pay cut doesn't seem fair (in my opinion)

Yeah, the guarantee is nice, when i first started, there were alot of days i sat around doing nothing. Now though, I'm regularly well over the 40. The pay cut isn't fair if you factor in the work each of us are doing, but then again, I'm left to make most of my own decisions throughout the day as to how my day goes and no one really questions or second guesses my decisions.

badlionsfan said:
yeah but they get better beer, so it's an even trade.

Well, i'd prefer alot more better beer some days.

OUR LAGER, WHICH ART IN BOTTLES, HALLOWED BY THY DRINK. THY WILL BE DRUNK, I WILL BE DRUNK, AT HOME, AS IT IS IN THE PUB. GIVE US THIS DAY OUR FOAMY HEAD, AND FORGIVE OUR SPILLAGE, AS WE FORGIVE THOSE WHO SPILL AGAINST US. AND LEAD US NOT TO INCARCERATION, BUT DELIVER US FROM HANGOVERS. FOR THINE IS THE BEER, THE BITTER, AND THE LAGER, FOREVER AND EVER.
BARMEN.

Dude-PWB- said:
....OUR LAGER, WHICH ART IN BOTTLES, HALLOWED BY THY DRINK. THY WILL BE DRUNK, I WILL BE DRUNK, AT HOME, AS IT IS IN THE PUB. GIVE US THIS DAY OUR FOAMY HEAD, AND FORGIVE OUR SPILLAGE, AS WE FORGIVE THOSE WHO SPILL AGAINST US. AND LEAD US NOT TO INCARCERATION, BUT DELIVER US FROM HANGOVERS. FOR THINE IS THE BEER, THE BITTER, AND THE LAGER, FOREVER AND EVER.
BARMEN. .

:rofl2: :beerchug: I haven't seen that in years!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.