SEFL | Could SEFL be the top non-union LTL company?

leadman

Everybody is laying off in LRK and we are hiring
drivers. SEFL is a great place to work! I think it
is the top non-union company to work for.

Everybody is laying off in LRK and we are hiring
drivers. SEFL is a great place to work! I think it
is the top non-union company to work for.

how can it be a great place to work when you get no overtime>?..i hear everyday from your atl drivers they are sick and tired of working 55hrs per week at straight-time.........there are actually some non-union frieght lines paying overtime......you must be a dispatchers dream-boy.......yes sir no sir.....i work at great place and it is yrcw.....thanks for taking your time and reading my post......just remember a sure sign of decay is when good men sit back and say nothing.....:smilie_132::funky:

i think overall southeastern is ok with the exception of no overtime pay and tractors with no a/c. i think they need to do away with the uline account, have seen to many drivers almost quit because of what that account calls for.

how can it be a great place to work when you get no overtime>?..i hear everyday from your atl drivers they are sick and tired of working 55hrs per week at straight-time.........there are actually some non-union frieght lines paying overtime......you must be a dispatchers dream-boy.......yes sir no sir.....i work at great place and it is yrcw.....thanks for taking your time and reading my post......just remember a sure sign of decay is when good men sit back and say nothing.....:smilie_132::funky:
Maybe they can come over and work with you, oh wait you guys are laying off not hiring. Why dont you give it a rest, if the boys in atl have a problem why dont they say something about it? If guys are happy where they are you should leave it alone instead of coming on here and talking s**t.

Maybe they can come over and work with you, oh wait you guys are laying off not hiring. Why dont you give it a rest, if the boys in atl have a problem why dont they say something about it? If guys are happy where they are you should leave it alone instead of coming on here and talking s**t.

I cant believe you are bashing me when i am trying to help you guys see the light.....why do you let management dictate your overtime.?....they do not own the company.....standup and say something or can they fire you for that........makes me not want to work there if that is the case.....us union guys love our jobs......read what fortune magazine said about yellow today.......go under stock quotes and type yrcw and read it........i dont see anything about sefl being an admired company......if your are happy making 20,000 dollars less per year than us so be it........:biglaugh::chairshot:

now go over to the yellow board or roadway board or even the usf boards and see if the other people that work for YRC feel the same way about working for them.i like the company i work for and have strife with the people sometimes but the company is fine and i would say that every ltl company out there has the same pros and cons.i don't beat my chest and say my company can beat up yuor company though.we are all working side by side not against each other.

Well ol Mike needs to wake up and smell the diesel fuel!! If it wasn’t for Yellow, Roadway, and ABF we wouldn’t get paid what we do!! They are the leaders in pay and just about everything and all non union carriers try to stay somewhat close!! I work at a non union carrier and I am very thankful for them!!

yeah go work for yellow and get laid off, thats smart

MJ I'm laid off and working 40 plus hrs so you go figure. enjoying my 3 day weekends while on lay off its all agame that you got to know how to play:smilie_132:

I know some guyz that work for SEFL that worked casual for REX. Besides the $$$$ they seem happy there.

the only reason they are hiring is because they get get people like you to work for straight time and your cutting everybodys rates good job fools

What the heck is your problem with SEFL, are you an ex employee done wrong?? YRCW is an awesome company, I would love to work for them, if I wouldn't get layed off..LOL..my wife worked for SEFL, I know what kind of company they are, they are a good company, for the most part very kind, local management has alot to do with that like any where else, in FTS the mgmt. sucks, thats why the wife quit, that and a whole host of other things, over all if I wanted to work for a non-union company in freight SEFL would be one of my top choices.