SEFL | Could SEFL be the top non-union LTL company?

you tell em i would rather work 55 hours at straight pay verse not working at all like being laid off, also if they dont like it they can find another job we are always looking for good people expecially ones that are willing to work and make the company profitable to where we have jobs verse being lazy and sucknig up all the profits thats why union companys have junk equipment because all their money has to go to over paid babies. i worked for yrc and it was the biggest mistake of my life but you live and learn.:smilie_132:

you tell em i would rather work 55 hours at straight pay verse not working at all like being laid off, also if they dont like it they can find another job we are always looking for good people expecially ones that are willing to work and make the company profitable to where we have jobs verse being lazy and sucknig up all the profits thats why union companys have junk equipment because all their money has to go to over paid babies. i worked for yrc and it was the biggest mistake of my life but you live and learn.:smilie_132:

:hysterical::hysterical:I bet that hits a nerve or two....

as much as i hate to say it, if there is another 9/11 in this country (and it's just a matter of time) the mom and pop and union companies may not survive. the ones that will hold will be fedex and ups. we are not just companies that cover the entire nation without using other carriers but we are also global.:nutkick::chairshot::funky::smilie_132:

The thing that impresses me most about SEFL is the Christian leadership of the owner, from the talk of my SEFL pals, they seem to be a very stable company.

you are very right what alot of people dont know is that sefl is a dept free company they pay for everything in cash in the last 5 years they have put 368 million back into the company for growth i dont know of any other company doing that beside buying someone else and taking on their problems.:1036316054: