Estes | Countdown

Oh I thought we had an "OPEN DOOR" policy. I'm sorry, I also thought we were family. I guess I think TOO MUCH. Have a safe night guys, will talk in the morning. ILOVE MY JOB and ESTES!!!!!!!!!!!

Whiskeyman, welcome to the wonderful world of MICRO-MANAGEMENT.In the world of micro-managing, everyone is expendable, even the owner. Why do you think some of the TM's and VP's are being ask to retire. Because they don't FIT-IN to the infrastructure and they cost, according to micro-management theory, the company too much money. They would rather lose customers than to go against, the "corporate grain", so to speak. All you can do is, do your job to the best of your ability, and hope your name doesn't come up.

Whiskeyman, welcome to the wonderful world of MICRO-MANAGEMENT.In the world of micro-managing, everyone is expendable, even the owner. Why do you think some of the TM's and VP's are being ask to retire. Because they don't FIT-IN to the infrastructure and they cost, according to micro-management theory, the company too much money. They would rather lose customers than to go against, the "corporate grain", so to speak. All you can do is, do your job to the best of your ability, and hope your name doesn't come up.

I hate to believe that is true here at big E, but I will say that sometimes it does look that way. As far as hoping my name not coming up I'm with you, the only time I want my name to come up is when the Lord calls me to heaven!

I hate to believe that is true here at big E, but I will say that sometimes it does look that way. As far as hoping my name not coming up I'm with you, the only time I want my name to come up is when the Lord calls me to heaven!

Brother your wrong on this one. He is not going to call your name He is going to sing it from the heavens.
Jesus is my homeboy and I say that with all the love in my heart

it won't be so bad!!! just be glad you don't work for safety orange (yellow)

Well why do you think at the BIG E you keep hearin about it, gee Yellow going out of buisness will be good for us.
Well I hope your terminal is doing well cause this new change going on screwed alot of us road drivers.

I'm one to think if the Union companies were not there we would be like Swift or JB, or Werner, etc. if you know what I mean.

Well why do you think at the BIG E you keep hearin about it, gee Yellow going out of buisness will be good for us.
Well I hope your terminal is doing well cause this new change going on screwed alot of us road drivers.

I'm one to think if the Union companies were not there we would be like Swift or JB, or Werner, etc. if you know what I mean.
Companies are the way they are because the driver's allow it.