ABF | COUNTING THE BALLOTS????

By rule (actually ordered by US courts) all votes regarding contract modifications must be administered by a neutral third party. I read somewhere who was hired to do it but have forgotten. If I find it again will post.

[quote author=bigtruk_us link=topic=79883.msg828436#msg828436 date=1273439073]
I work for YRC.I have yet to receive a copy of the Memorandom of Understanding...is it a secret
[/quote]I think Jeff is counting the votes.

[quote author=toytrucker251 link=topic=79883.msg827417#msg827417 date=1273109616]
ANYONE KNOW WHO IS OVERSEEING THE BALLOT COUNT????? ARE ABF TEAMSTERS GOING TO BE ALLOWED IN???
[/quote]

Can't speak for the others, but Atlanta Local 728 will be sending 3 rank and file ABFers to the count as observers.....KK

TDU contacted me today and asked if I would volunteer to be an observer for them at the vote count in Lanham.Md on May 24th. Because of the expense to me involved I had to decline. If anyone is interested in going on their behalf, try going through the TDU website and contacting them there.

As I ask ABF Teamsters if they had received their ballots, there are some that have not gotten their ballot. Is there a master sheet that can be posted as to who turned ballots in. Could the names of those Teamster's that did not get a ballot have their names marked off on the master sheet but never got ballot. This process is so archaic and can be easy manipulable.