Estes | Covering runs

BronnWins

TB Lurker
Credits
I am currently being forced to cover a run for a driver that got into an accident.

It has been over 1 month...

The run is extremely low paying...take home without doing anything extra is $900. Needless to say I am pretty angry about this.

Are they allowed to keep me doing this for this long?

I am currently being forced to cover a run for a driver that got into an accident.

It has been over 1 month...

The run is extremely low paying...take home without doing anything extra is $900. Needless to say I am pretty angry about this.

Are they allowed to keep me doing this for this long?
If your clearing 9 for 40 hours your doing great

If it's not a meet and you're XB just tell the next terminal that you're not covering a run and stay out. Know of plenty of XB drivers that are supposed to cover a garbage run and talk to central and stay out rather than cover the run. Leave that ::shit:: for the combo guys.

If your clearing 9 for 40 hours your doing great
Don't think its 40. Its a bs run I think it pays worse than actual miles because you have to either cross the GW or take 287 either way pays less than it should. This is one of my complaints with this run.

Also on extra board I was getting $10 dispatch pay for every terminal after 10 dispatches but apparently I am no longer getting that since I am forced to cover this ridiculous run. Makes no sense...

Don't think its 40. Its a bs run I think it pays worse than actual miles because you have to either cross the GW or take 287 either way pays less than it should. This is one of my complaints with this run.

Also on extra board I was getting $10 dispatch pay for every terminal after 10 dispatches but apparently I am no longer getting that since I am forced to cover this ridiculous run. Makes no sense...
One man's crux is anothers gold. If you don't want to cover runs out of your home terminal why are you not a creature of Centrals out for months at a time?

If it's not a meet and you're XB just tell the next terminal that you're not covering a run and stay out. Know of plenty of XB drivers that are supposed to cover a garbage run and talk to central and stay out rather than cover the run. Leave that **** for the combo guys.
Well I'm at my home terminal they are making me do this.
One man's crux is anothers gold. If you don't want to cover runs out of your home terminal why are you not a creature of Centrals out for months at a time?
Honestly when I interviewed I asked about that and my TM lied to me and said I need u back for your 34 hour reset every week which ended up being total bs.

Any run that takes you through the City,would be crap,imo...I would talk to tm first or whoever plans the runs at your terminal..

It will pass in time, nothing is permanent around here. Don’t quit a decent job over something that’s just temporary. We all had to do some stuff we didn’t enjoy when we got started. The extraboard isn’t setting any records out there anyway. Enjoy the lights and the glow of the Cross Bronx and the GDub.

It will pass in time, nothing is permanent around here. Don’t quit a decent job over something that’s just temporary. We all had to do some stuff we didn’t enjoy when we got started. The extraboard isn’t setting any records out there anyway. Enjoy the lights and the glow of the Cross Bronx and the GDub.
Is that in the U S?

@Frootloop

You’re name is a Mandela effect.

It is Fruit Loop now. Check it out. The Monopoly man doesn’t wear a monocle either. Our whole child hoods were a lie.

Yeah, I ran a run similar to that the other day when I was up there.
From Wilmington to New Haven, then back down to drop off one at Edison and then back to Wilmington. Not fun especially when you’ve never been through that area before. If I had known that you can take 287 around, I would have taken that route around the GW.