XPO | Covid-19

Same way millions die from pneumonia every year. Some other conditions weaken them to the point that they are susceptible to die from just about anything.

Did the cancer somehow put that person directly in the path of the oncoming vehicle ?
Nope and that is my point...they are saying he would most likely still be alive if not for Covid...I'm not a doctor but if his doctor is saying it I will believe him....you are right about people dying from pneumonia, that is why on a death certificate it has other spots to list other contributing factors.....my grandmother had dementia and that would have killed her, but she fell and broke her hip....they listed her breaking her hip first (in medical terminology of course) and then dementia.....she would not have passed at that moment if not for the fall....

Nope and that is my point...they are saying he would most likely still be alive if not for Covid...I'm not a doctor but if his doctor is saying it I will believe him....you are right about people dying from pneumonia, that is why on a death certificate it has other spots to list other contributing factors.....my grandmother had dementia and that would have killed her, but she fell and broke her hip....they listed her breaking her hip first (in medical terminology of course) and then dementia.....she would not have passed at that moment if not for the fall....
Be careful your using common sense and that is well understood by people in denial. They even deny there denial.

Let me fix that.

Be careful your using common sense and that is NOT well understood by people in denial. They even deny there denial.

Thanks Fly

Be careful your using common sense and that is well understood by people in denial. They even deny there denial.

You said masks work. The shot will not keep you from getting or spreading the virus. Why are you promoting the shot ?

You said masks work. The shot will not keep you from getting or spreading the virus. Why are you promoting the shot ?
Yep they do . I have a friend who owns a small business . 21 employees. 14 got Covid 1 month ago started with one guy . 10 got very sick (no mask and not vaccinated) . 4 got mildly sick they were (vaccinated but did not where mask ).7 remaining tested negative they (worn mask on the job and were vaccinated) . All work in a small warehouse in close proximity to each other . Yes you can get a break though and be contagious if you do get the vaccine but for vast majority you will not get sick or severely ill. Why is that so hard for you ? What do you not get ?

Last edited:
Yep they do . I have a friend who owns a small business . 21 employees. 14 got Covid 1 month ago started with one guy . 10 got very sick (no mask and not vaccinated) . 4 got mildly sick they were (vaccinated but did not where mask ).7 remaining tested negative they (worn mask on the job and were vaccinated) . All work in a small warehouse in close proximity to each other . Yes you can get a break though and be contagious if you do get the vaccine but for vast majority you will not get sick or severely ill. Why is that so hard for you ? What do you not get ?
Salads work too, this is the pandemic of the fat and old people, and always has been...The government should have exercise mandatory for anyone with a BMI over 25 and can't get a driver's license...Heart disease kills 650000 people a year, we Americans are fat

bs buddy
WOW if you only pulled you head out of the sand and look around. Follow the science you say. Well who out there is making these draconian rule??? Then they are caught breaking them....Would that be the left...
that's their talking point"follow the science",ask yourself sheeple,have they ever SHOWED YOU THE SCIENCE???no they have not,any idiot can see the shot doesn't work AND is doing harm,check out the vaers site,deaths and hospitilizations and adverse reactions,over 1,000,000 and counting

Wearing a mask was never, repeat never designed to protect you from getting covid. It’s designed to prevent you from spreading it to other people if you have it and are asymptomatic.

Wearing a mask was never, repeat never designed to protect you from getting covid. It’s designed to prevent you from spreading it to other people if you have it and are asymptomatic.
That is just factually wrong . A well designed mask worn properly not only protects others but it also protects yourself. It is still the the current guideline by the CDC.

That is just factually wrong . A well designed mask worn properly not only protects others but it also protects yourself. It is still the the current guideline by the CDC.
Nope. The best n95 only filter down to 3 microns. The virus is 1 micron in size. They don’t stop the virus from getting in. The cdc even had radio ads with Morgan Freeman saying so.

Nope. The best n95 only filter down to 3 microns. The virus is 1 micron in size. They don’t stop the virus from getting in. The cdc even had radio ads with Morgan Freeman saying so.

Careful. According to the great know it all. He is the only one allowed to state facts.

Here’s the latest guidance from the cdc . It mentions both protecting yourself and others. Nothing is 100% And never has been But something is better than nothing.

The Morgan Freeman ads were not put out by the CDC . They were put out by the state of New York over a year ago. I would stick to the CDC guidance .

Careful. According to the great know it all. He is the only one allowed to state facts.
There’s no alternate facts . Misinformation kills people. If I see misinformation I will call it out . It’s not about opinions.
Now I’m going back to bed to get my beauty sleep.

Last edited: