Holland | Covid Lawsuits, Really ??

All you have to do is look at the name, it says it all, right Jamaal.. Something (COVID 19, Sars 2) that has a "recovery" rate of 99.95% on anyone less than 70 years old with/and no other health problems. Fear and Stupidity at it's best! BTW, this is what happens when YOU DON'T HAVE UNION REPRESENTATION.

well...your data is wrong and i don't see where the name Jamaal says the reason...however, i don't believe any of the covid lawsuits should go forward until there is a reckoning on truly how to prevent the spread. covid can enter the body 3 ways...1) mouth. 2) nose. 3) eyes. they can't tell you which place it entered or who you got it from yet...they can trace the RNA and follow the mutations, but can't tell you the level of dose...it also seems that the doses has a lot more to do with the survival rate as well your affliction. the numbers given by the CDC do not tell the whole story. Try again..... the numbers do show that the old die more easily...but we knew that already...didn't we. all who contract covid 19 from the Sars-Cov-2 virus can die from it......or suffer permanent damage to many different organs. i will go so far as to say some will never recover, but not die.....bad virus..i say bad virus. lastly..you don't need a union to avoid a virus, but a backbone would go a long way!

I’ll be filing a lawsuit too partner,as soon as they start rebranding the corporation on grounds of pain and suffering, and painting everything Orange.
You may be able to. If I remember correctly, didn't Yellow say the regional carriers would continue to operate as stand alone companies? No mergers? Sounds like a breach of trust and good faith. Perfect case for Jackie Chiles

P0Q7yUW.jpg

well...your data is wrong and i don't see where the name Jamaal says the reason...however, i don't believe any of the covid lawsuits should go forward until there is a reckoning on truly how to prevent the spread. covid can enter the body 3 ways...1) mouth. 2) nose. 3) eyes. they can't tell you which place it entered or who you got it from yet...they can trace the RNA and follow the mutations, but can't tell you the level of dose...it also seems that the doses has a lot more to do with the survival rate as well your affliction. the numbers given by the CDC do not tell the whole story. Try again..... the numbers do show that the old die more easily...but we knew that already...didn't we. all who contract covid 19 from the Sars-Cov-2 virus can die from it......or suffer permanent damage to many different organs. i will go so far as to say some will never recover, but not die.....bad virus..i say bad virus. lastly..you don't need a union to avoid a virus, but a backbone would go a long way!
you sir must be watching way too much BIG PHARMA funded TV; you know zero facts about COVID19, or any of the 18+ varieties of COVID; not digging on you wherein we are all ignorant by training (government schooling); if you are interested in FACTS go to tntrafficticket.us and download the Mandamus; the Mandamus can be edited to serve as Habeas corpus; EVERY State MUST certify an infectious agent AND certify how it is transferred AND quarantine ONLY the infected; NOT ONE STATE HAS CERTIFIED AN INFECTIOUS AGENT; COVID19 IS A LIE; just like the CONstitution is a lie, read Patrick Henrey's address to the Virginia ratification; WE'VE ALL BEEN TRAINED TO BELIEVE LIES, eg, GOVERNMENT IS A GANG OF GOOD PEOPLE; a virus IS CREATED BY THE BODY to remove waste, if your body does not create a virus your body could die from the most immaterial piece of dirt; STOP SPEWING FOX CNN MSNBC LIES; IF a mask was a cure a mask would have been required 100 years ago; i'm 60, SO for the past 59 years I've never been recommended to wear a mask EXCEPT when a volcano erupted within 50 miles of my home; TURN ON YOUR BRAIN; BTW; if you are interested in facts about the "founding fathers" check out RebelMadman.com ; some are ignorant, ignorance can be remedy'd with facts and evidence; those that ignore facts and evidence are, simply, stupid...

You may be able to. If I remember correctly, didn't Yellow say the regional carriers would continue to operate as stand alone companies? No mergers? Sounds like a breach of trust and good faith. Perfect case for Jackie Chiles

P0Q7yUW.jpg
Got me some of that o henry candy bar money then got caught violating the good samaritan law and used the candy bar money to pay the fine then almost was in a plane crash because NBC wouldnt charter me the ted dansen plane

Last edited:
I didn't know Doctors or medical experts hung out on Truckingboards.