Cowan Drivers

BLEEDINGREEN

TB Lurker
Credits
WELL WE HAVE OUR OWN SPOT TO TALK,,,I AM OUT OF BURLINGTON,NJ,,AND DRIVE DEDICATED LOCAL BJ's WHOLESALE,,,,,,I WAS A JEVIC DRIVER BUT FOUND A NEW HOME ON HERE,,,,LETS GET THIS FORUM ROLLIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS JEFF:1036316054:

Can you give us any info on this job....pay,hours,benes ect. thanks

PAY,,,,ITS TRIP PAY BUT VERY FAIR,,,YOU WONT BE SITTING AT WAWA HAVING COFFEE,,,THE MORE YOU RUN THE MORE YOU MAKE!!!!

HOURS,,,,ARE MOSTLY NIGHTS,,,

BENES,,,,ARE GOOD FOR ME,,BUT I AM SINGLE WITH NO KIDS,,,,BUT THE BENES KICK IN AFTER 90 DAYS,,THEY SEEM PRETTY GOOD

DROP AND HOOK AT BJ's,,,,VERY EASY,,,,250 MILE RADIUS,,,,

Hey Racerx, when next wk?? Iam from mass and start on the 4th.Also an x jevic driver.Will be working out Uxbridge.Also must say Hi to Bleedingreen

Is this Cowan Systems, the ones with the green trucks? Just curious, congratulations to all the former Jevic drivers getting on here, I hope they put on a bunch of you guys, its always great to hear of people landing on their feet quick!!

Ya, The green ones. Will be pulling for BJs.Sounds pretty good. Its good to know that we have our own room to vent.:smilie_132: Mark

Hubby just signed on with them Starting next week. Is it true the average miles per week is 2500? Would appreciate an honest answer.

NOT SURE,,,BUT I DONT SEE THEM SITTING AROUND LIKE JEVIC,,,,,THERE ALWAYS MOVING!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE BEEN THERE TWO WEEKS NOW AND I LOVE IT,,,,I ACTUALLY SAY TO MY GIRL,,,I CANT WAIT TO GET TO WORK!!!!!!

George.Say high to my mom when you del the Riverhead store.She shops there.I am originaly from Mattituck,thus the name.

Remember.NO GREEN trucks at Commack motor inn.Break your old habits:hysterical:

George.Say high to my mom when you del the Riverhead store.She shops there.I am originaly from Mattituck,thus the name.

Remember.NO GREEN trucks at Commack motor inn.Break your old habits:hysterical:

COMMACK INN IS NOW EXCEPTING APPS. FROM JEVIC DRIVERS,,,,BUT YOU MUST BE ABLE TO CLEAN HEART SHAPED TUBS!!!!!

I WILL SHOUT OUT TO YOUR MOM,,,I HAVE NOT DEL. THAT STORE YET,,BUT DID EAST SETAUKET THE OTHER DAY!!

I understand you guys are loosing the costco account to swift on July 1.Isn't that one of your biggest accounts?

NO ONE OF ARE SMALLEST,,,,I HAVENT HEARD THAT,,,BUT SINCE YOU HAVE IT MUST BE A TRUE RUMOR!!!!!!!!

COKE,ANHEISER BUSCH,BJ's,,,AND SOME PLUMBING COMANY ARE THE BIGGEST FOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!