Cowan Drivers

Yeah All Of Are Equipment Is Great,,,from Tractors To Trailers,,,,,i Dont Think They Have Any Tractors That Are Older Then Three Years!!!!!!!!!!

Local is trip pay? I have a call-back tomorrow. If that's the case, I won't be green. I won't work for trip pay around the city. I'm too old to be sitting in traffic for free.

Local is trip pay? I have a call-back tomorrow. If that's the case, I won't be green. I won't work for trip pay around the city. I'm too old to be sitting in traffic for free.

WELL NOT MUCH TRAFFIC AT NIGHT!!!!!!!

AND NOT MANY BJ's IN THE CITY!!!!!!!!

IF YOUR TALKING ABOUT THE COWAN IN BURLINGTON,,THEN YES WE GET PAID TRIP PAY,,,BUT ITS PRETTY FAIR!!!!!!!!!

Just finished orientation for Cowan! 90% of the class were Jevic drivers! My self included! I start tonite YAY! I've never felt more welcomed at any job! Thanks to Joe Cowan and his professionals Kim B, Karman, etc, etc, we are blessed!

Hubby flies out on Monday to do orientation for Cowan too. He's in class with several other Jevic drivers too. Good to hear it's going well so far! Thanks.

Im Glad You Guys Came On Board,,,,so Far So Good For Me,,,,i Feel So Much Better Then Jevic,,,,dispatch Is Good And Evryone I Have Talked To On The Phone Seems To Enjoy There Job!!!!!!!!

Including The Drivers!!!! Never Hear A Complaint!!!!!!!

Baltimore, not Burlington. They're hiring local day shift.

OH OK,,,YEAH IM NOT SURE HOW THAT TERMINAL IS,,,,,THERE ALL DIFFERENT DEPENDING ON WHAT YOUR RUNNING,,,,,

FOR EXAMPLE WE ARE OUT OF BURLINGTON AND WE ARE TRIP PAY FOR BJ's.....
NOW COSTCO IS OFF 8A ON THE JERSEY TURNPIKE AND THOSE GUYS GET PAID HOURLY!!!!!

I LIKE THE TRIP PAY,,,BUT I LIKE RUNNING,,,,,I HATE SITTING AND IF WE DO HAVE TO SIT WE GET PAID HOURLY!!!!!

Just finished orientation for Cowan! 90% of the class were Jevic drivers! My self included! I start tonite YAY! I've never felt more welcomed at any job! Thanks to Joe Cowan and his professionals Kim B, Karman, etc, etc, we are blessed!

WELCOME BRO,,,,I HAVE BEEN THERE TWO WEEKS NOW,,,I ACTUALLY GOT THE JOB A WEEK BEFORE JEVIC CLOSED AND TOOK IT,,,,,I LOVE IT,,,ALL NEW EQUIPMENT,,,NICE PEOPLE,,,,AND THEY ARE EXCITED TO HAVE JEVIC DRIVERS!!!!:1036316054:

Congrats to all jevic drivers finding quick employment, we had a few join us awhile back when they seen everything going bad with Jevic. I think we are hiring two more from Jevic.From my previous experience with dedicated carriers, you need to remember that those contracts go up for bid every 3 to 5 years and someday someone will underbid Cowan to get the business.I loss 2 jobs due to that.Good luck with everything and drive safe

Congrats to all jevic drivers finding quick employment, we had a few join us awhile back when they seen everything going bad with Jevic. I think we are hiring two more from Jevic.From my previous experience with dedicated carriers, you need to remember that those contracts go up for bid every 3 to 5 years and someday someone will underbid Cowan to get the business.I loss 2 jobs due to that.Good luck with everything and drive safe

BRO LISTEN,,,WE HAVE JUST LOST ARE JOBS AND ARE HAPPY WE FOUND A NEW JOB!!!!

I UNDERSTAND THINGS CHANGE OVER THE YEARS,,,,IF YOU WANT TO COME ON HERE AND BE HAPPY WE FOUND A JOB THEN FINE,,,,BUT PLEASE KEEP THE STUPID COMMENTS TO YOURSELF FOR THE TIME BEING,,,WE ARE JUST GETTING BACK ON ARE FEET AND WE DONT NEED SOME GUY THAT THINKS HE RUNS THE INDUSTRY TELLING US WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN!!!!

BY THE WAY FUEL IS OVER $4 A GALLON,,,NON OF US ARE SAFE!!!!!!!

OH YEAH THANKS FOR THE WARM WISHES!!!!!!!!!!

future driver

hey I just signed on to this site and have been reading and reserching companies. I'm getting ready to retire from my first career and want to start my second one which will be truck driving can anyone give me any pointers on what the industry is like. I know its not all milk and honey but for the most part. This is something I always wanted to do.....thanks

Well Jazzyman I Think You Picked The Right Site To Be These Guy"s Having Nothing But Good Things To Talk About This Company If Half Of It Is True They Are Very Lucky.

"BRO LISTEN,,,WE HAVE JUST LOST ARE JOBS AND ARE HAPPY WE FOUND A NEW JOB!!!!

I UNDERSTAND THINGS CHANGE OVER THE YEARS,,,,IF YOU WANT TO COME ON HERE AND BE HAPPY WE FOUND A JOB THEN FINE,,,,BUT PLEASE KEEP THE STUPID COMMENTS TO YOURSELF FOR THE TIME BEING,,,WE ARE JUST GETTING BACK ON ARE FEET AND WE DONT NEED SOME GUY THAT THINKS HE RUNS THE INDUSTRY TELLING US WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN!!!!

OH YEAH THANKS FOR THE WARM WISHES!!!!!!!!!!"

Turn your CAPS LOCK off!

"BRO LISTEN,,,WE HAVE JUST LOST ARE JOBS AND ARE HAPPY WE FOUND A NEW JOB!!!!

OH YEAH THANKS FOR THE WARM WISHES!!!!!!!!!!"

Turn your CAPS LOCK off!

BITE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:nutkick::smilie_132::nutkick:

TOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:chairshot::chairshot::chairshot:

How much do cowan drivers average a yr? I think they get home every weekend also...correct? Whats the cost of their insurance?