FedEx Freight | Cpi up 8.5%,boyos.

I disagree. I think the younger drivers are more aware of other carriers and what they're offering than the old timers. The old timers aren't looking to leave and start over. Young guys are always looking at other opportunities. I know I am. Add in apps like indeed and sites like Reddit, I can get real time information on any company by hitting a few keys and tapping enter. Then there's social media and YouTube. Lots of info out there and the younger folks know how to navigate it best.
I think you are almost correct. Clearly the drivers who know no way but the FXF way, no matter how sharp on social media know their limitations are FXF limitations. Most of them are way happy and pretty unwilling to pay their dues so to speak. Most not all seem to think day runs are their birthright. My best recollection last year was a young lady bottom of city list volunteering for FXGR runs at Christmas. Running shuttles 1800 til 7 or 8 in the morning. Saw her at the time clock to punch in when I was going home. Trying to yawn and wake up and figure out if she had to punch in or out. That's called paying your dues. I have more respect for that young lady than any of these other guys who just go along to get along.

I used to write notes to myself

Mr Driver you have stopped in Tucamari NM at 10 last night on a wed evening, you had some bad burgers that cost way too damn much. When you wake up be sure that fuel is in the tanks and the damn 5th wheel is tight. Signed myself.

And put the l;edger pad on the steering wheel. Then pass out in bed.

That usually sorts me out when I regain awareness and still am among the living amid a stack of call me messages from a annoyed dispaater.

FedEx has let a SE region carrier pass them by 4cpm on Linehaul. At this point with so many new young hires and guys off the dock FedEx is getting away with this BIG. These young guys are going from dock worker money to let’s say road driver money and a FREE license. For them RIGHT NOW it is good enough but how about for old timers that actually have knowledge on what is going on and see us falling behind in benefits and pay after putting hard working years in..

Hell these new drivers probably barley know any other carriers since they’ve never seen them from being dock workers
let them go if there not happy, other people will move up! plain and simple

Right on the money no pun intended. A permanent serf class could be created overnight. Wealth will be destroyed and the middle class eliminated because I'm pretty sure digital deposits will also come with an expiration date. You will not be able to build a savings. Use it or lose it !
Used some spare cash to buy 140 acres. When they can make more land, I’ll feel foolish.

That, coupled with outliner inflation means its costing you and your family an average of 11% MORE than this time last year, just to exist in this world.

That one, $1 item last year now costs you $1.11.
I don't think most of you realize how impactful that is.

Also, all the talk about inflation slowing.
Remember, inflation may slow, but it doesn't GO DOWN!
You're stuck with it costing you 11% more to exist day to day.
Forever.

Make SURE you get a chance to do your questionnaire. Pay was stagnant 3 years ago, now it's falling off a bottomless cliff.
KEEP VOTING DEMOCRATS IN & THIS IS WHAT YOU GET
I believe inflation is much higher than 11% I prefer to use the dollar store as a gauge. What cost a dollar last year now cost a dollar twenty five .inflation at the street level is now at least 25%.how much more can we tolerate?

Shanghai is without balls.

10 million people kicked about and abused like one abuses shelter animals kept in cages.

The difference is here in 'merica we would fight. It might spark a second civil war and rightfully. You can only kick a dog so much before you get torn apart.

FedEx has let a SE region carrier pass them by 4cpm on Linehaul. At this point with so many new young hires and guys off the dock FedEx is getting away with this BIG. These young guys are going from dock worker money to let’s say road driver money and a FREE license. For them RIGHT NOW it is good enough but how about for old timers that actually have knowledge on what is going on and see us falling behind in benefits and pay after putting hard working years in..

Hell these new drivers probably barley know any other carriers since they’ve never seen them from being dock workers
I wouldn't count them as getting away with it, when the newer kids on the block start staring at years on a shuttle run, they've been leaving at our terminal.

We've had two quit over it so far, 2 others transferred out. They're going to carriers that pay more and don't require dock time. (Though I doubt they get the delay ect. we get) - And this is despite starting at top out.

I wouldn't count them as getting away with it, when the newer kids on the block start staring at years on a shuttle run, they've been leaving at our terminal.

We've had two quit over it so far, 2 others transferred out. They're going to carriers that pay more and don't require dock time. (Though I doubt they get the delay ect. we get) - And this is despite starting at top out.
let them go if they want, other people will move up! whats the concern?

Shanghai is without balls.

10 million people kicked about and abused like one abuses shelter animals kept in cages.

The difference is here in 'merica we would fight. It might spark a second civil war and rightfully. You can only kick a dog so much before you get torn apart.
I would love to agree with you however the last 3 years has shown that 1/2 the population was too willing to accept " Soft " martial style lockdowns and most of the other half were too scared to speak up for fear of losing out economically. A significant portion of pro " Vaccinites " were all too willing to deny any and all medical services to the unvaccinated. Just think this level of compliance was achieved mainly by news and social media outlets. In short what we have now is legalized by elections mob rule.

Why stay when you have no future as a young man/woman wanting a stable environment with less retaliation and more honesty . Then you don't have to bring in treats for dispatchers to snack on all day as they stab you in the back and your TM condones the $::shit:: .

Why stay when you have no future as a young man/woman wanting a stable environment with less retaliation and more honesty . Then you don't have to bring in treats for dispatchers to snack on all day as they stab you in the back and your TM condones the $**** .
As has been said here before, every terminal is different. Having said that, there's definitely a future for a young person at FXF. Just look at the drivers at any given center. At least half are gray-haired, nearing retirement. A new employee who wants to earn their spot won't have to wait too many years to get into a regular bid making a decent living for his family.

Now, whether one's perspective and experience leads him to be satisfied with the job long-term is totally subjective. I'll never fault anyone for finding something better for himself.