Yellow | Critical condition

what happen to the money ups put in the fund /// 6 billion . it disapeared vanished gone /// they put the money in the fund and now it is gone where did that much money end up . if it was in a bank drawing interest that would be a lot of pensions. i believe most would agree with this.

well you got to pay these people to manage the money .you dont think they mke 8 dollars an hour do you ,or give backs oh noooooooooo

what happen to the money ups put in the fund /// 6 billion . it disapeared vanished gone /// they put the money in the fund and now it is gone where did that much money end up . if it was in a bank drawing interest that would be a lot of pensions. i believe most would agree with this.

Like most pension funds the money is invested in stocks and bonds. We all know how the markets tanked and that is where most of the money went. The rest went to pay the retirees of the fund. Just like my pension fund. They usually try to count on getting 8-10% return on the money, however the real numbers suggest the investment returned -5 to -10%. Money disappears real quick this way.