Holland | CSPF "Phone Survey"

Kennesaw Kid

TB Legend
Super Moderator
PREMIUM
Credits
UAwsSrh.jpg

The following bulletin is being issued to keep Central States Pension Fund participants updated with more info on the Central States Pension Fund participant "phone surveys". Below is a email I received to pass on to everyone from Mike Walden, Chairman, Northeast Ohio Committee to Protect Pensions (NOCPP)...

The number and company that this so called survey is linked to is listed below. They are hired by someone but they will not release who. I'm sure we can guess. Some are taking it as intimidation. They have people calling from different states. They are based out of California. The number below is a Wisconsin area code linked to Venture. People in Minnesota are being contacted by this number. People in Tennessee are be contacted by a different number that is also linked to Venture.

Also, some our committee leaders and members are seeing double Facebook requests to be a friend of some. I take that as hacking.

VENTURE DATA

715-203-0492

ANYONE WHO RECEIVES A SURVEY CALL WRITE THE NUMBER DOWN IF IT IS ON THEIR CALLER ID. IF THEY DON'T HAVE CALLER ID ASK THE CALLER FOR THEIR COMPANY NAME, PHONE NUMBER AND WHAT COMPANY THE SURVEY IS FOR.

ALSO ASK THEM HOW THEY GOT YOUR PHONE NUMBER.

RELEASE THIS TO ALL.