CT.Ice Missile law is in effect,truckers will be fined for ice& snow on roofs

Would have to be in partner with a snow plower to push the fallen snow out of the way.

Or put a plow on the rig with the snow removal stuff on it.

Or have a setup like this:

Last edited by a moderator:
I see a mobile invention for the 'Shark Tank to invest in.

A flatbed with an adjustable bar which can swing out to either side as well as raise & lower according to roof heights.
Such as the hydraulic booms,on roofing,& concrete block supply trucks.

Could ride around to truck stops & trucking yards charging so much per unit to remove snow & ice.
Would have to be in partner with a snow plower to push the fallen snow out of the way.

There you go I have the idea,only thing is lacking at my end is the money.

well, some other minor details would need to be worked out..for instance, the truck stop will want a "cut" in this operation as well.

then if the pile of snow gets too high, it'll have to be loaded up in dump tucks and carted away, adding to the cost.......

i say, let the states open up all the closed rest areas specifically for this, as well as a fully functional rest area for travelers, what a great way to keep them up and running. get the money to keep 'em open, giving truckers a place to park as well.

even DOT scale houses can do this, one lane is all that is needed, pay at a booth, drive thru.....forget about any DOT inspections during that time, the state STILL reaps in monies.....