XPO | Cube on a trailer??

freightninja

TB Lurker
Credits
There is much discussion about the way a trailer is cubed out lately. One method linehaul uses and another FOS's use

RH ,cubes are what is used to cool a drink,

cubing a trailer is different!!

here one for ya though. Manual states 1,000 lbs per linear ft in a van, 850 lbs per for pups.

What manual are you referencing? I have always known it to be no more then 8000 in the first 8 and last 8 feet of pup, and overall goal of 1000 per foot for an evenly weighted pup. I would assume the 8000 for front and back are to compensate for the lack of dualies...

What manual are you referencing? I have always known it to be no more then 8000 in the first 8 and last 8 feet of pup, and overall goal of 1000 per foot for an evenly weighted pup. I would assume the 8000 for front and back are to compensate for the lack of dualies...
That's what I was thinking...what manual? Con-way don't have any manuals:chairshot:

That's what I was thinking...what manual? Con-way don't have any manuals:chairshot:

This isnt entirely true...my personnel file is the size of the Supreme Courts decision of the Warren Commission investigation which could very well be of the size considered a manual...