Central Transport | Curious

canteen

TB Lurker
Credits
I know there are way more important topics at hand, but im just curious after a merger what does ct do with all vitrans osd freight?? I know in blm Il terminal we had 2 full vans, and im sure other terminals had more. With what ive been reading about ct they probably have more than there share too.....Im guessing they open there own discount outlet mall?!:biglaugh:

I thought it might be neat to offer the employees first crack at those tablets they were using. What are they gonna do with those??? Too bad it isn't a 'what a great job ... here, Merry Christmas ... have a tablet!' :hysterical:

I know there are way more important topics at hand, but im just curious after a merger what does ct do with all vitrans osd freight?? I know in blm Il terminal we had 2 full vans, and im sure other terminals had more. With what ive been reading about ct they probably have more than there share too.....Im guessing they open there own discount outlet mall?!:biglaugh:

In Detroit they have a terminal on Harper road which handles their OS&D, good sized terminal. I also heard they sell the salvage on EBAY.:6792:

I thought it might be neat to offer the employees first crack out those tablets they were using. What are they gonna do with those??? Too bad it isn't a 'what a great job ... here, Merry Christmas ... have a tablet!' :hysterical:

I already asked for my tablet months ago as a xmas gift and the TM said no. I think that we are still going to use them to deliver all of the Vitran freight that they have not converted to CT yet, they should have been doing that when the first of our drivers went over.

tablets maybe used on linehaul and i heard of some of the office people in corp have access on purchasing some os&d items. it would be thrown away before it would ever be offered to us.

All the tablets are going to be sent in to have the Vitran software and apps erased. Probably show up on Overstock.com.

Just hold the power button in and the up volume at the same time to get to the right place to erase that stuff or google it.

Last edited by a moderator: