XPO | Current Events, Thred Has Nothing To Do With Con-way. Post What You Like!

Are you trying to say that the cardinal's don't have as much talent as Texas?
beerfd;9461 77 said:
Ron Washington doesn't know how to manage a game, with all that talent, they should've won in 5 games..
I

Ron Washington doesn't know how to manage a game, with all that talent, they should've won in 5 games..
. Great NOW you tell me !!!! A couple of weeks ago I didn't know who he was and now I find out he is talent less...I hope Barnes and nobles will take back all these books on Ron Washington.....Go Cowboys !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
. Great NOW you tell me !!!! A couple of weeks ago I didn't know who he was and now I find out he is talent less...I hope Barnes and nobles will take back all these books on Ron Washington.....Go Cowboys !!!
Lol ..i didn't know he had a book yet..

Last edited by a moderator:
Subject: That could'a been me!

I was sitting at a stoplight yesterday, minding my own business, waiting on it to turn green, when a carload of young, loud, Muslims shouting anti-American slogans stopped next to me. When the light changed, the Muslims shook their fists, hit the gas & darted off ahead of me.

Suddenly, an 18-wheeler shoots thru the intersection and ran directly over their car, crushing it completely! For several minutes I sat in my car thinking to myself, "Man that could have been me!"

So today, bright & early, I went out and got a job as a truck driver.

=