Yellow | Current status...

I know that alot of us are on here, I am just wondering what everyone's status is.

1. Are you currently working at YRC? No
2. Were you originally Roadway or Yellow? Roadway
3. Linehaul, city,dock, etc...? Started 97 Dock/City transfered 03 to Road
4. Terminal # or location? 342 / Kansas City, KS
5. Number of years ? 1.5 Casual 9 Full Time
6. If you not at YRC, where do you work now? Not / Retired

[quote author=Renscout link=topic=80071.msg829761#msg829761 date=1273854735]
2. Were you originally Roadway or Yellow? Yellow the reason Roadway is still around :stir:
[/quote]

With Just 23,000 union men between both, You're right Roadway is still here. Shame about Yellow tho..............

No that is 23,000 Teamsters, not Roadbots. That was the total number of Teamsters before the merger. Roadway Express wasn't considered union until after the merger with Yellow. Now that it is YRC, they may have to re-add those numbers again, and add to the 23,000 current union members.

[quote author=metalmikex link=topic=80071.msg829835#msg829835 date=1273873145]
[quote author=Renscout link=topic=80071.msg829761#msg829761 date=1273854735]
2. Were you originally Roadway or Yellow? Yellow the reason Roadway is still around :stir:
[/quote]

With Just 23,000 union men between both, You're right Roadway is still here. Shame about Yellow tho..............
[/quote]

Oh yea forgot YRC= YOUR ROADWAY CORP :iamnotworthy: :iamnotworthy: :iamnotworthy:

Had to show a roadbot how to file a grievance.you would think we had progressed a little better by now.guess they are slow learners

Sent from my MB200 using Tapatalk

1. Are you currently working at YRC? No, deep in lay off
2. Were you originally Roadway or Yellow? Roadway
3. Linehaul, city,dock, etc...? Linehaul, sleepers
4. Terminal # or location? 511, 509
5. Number of years ? 2005 hire date, laid off in 2009
6. If you not at YRC, where do you work now? Mail Contractor. Easy work, but too long of a work week.
7. What is your favorite color? Blue
8. Current Location? San Franciso, CA
9. Shoe size? 12 mens
10. Favorite food? Seafood like Halibut.

I know that alot of us are on here, I am just wondering what everyone's status is.
1. Are you currently working at YRC?
2. Were you originally Roadway or Yellow?
3. Linehaul, city,dock, etc...?
4. Terminal # or location?
5. Number of years ?
6. If you not at YRC, where do you work now?

OK, what is this ::shit::, Judgement Day? Are we trying to collect data like the "Terminator?" Kind of reminds me of the Terminator, on how he would come into contact with someone and there would be a list of questions on what to say or do in a certain situation. (Viewed in the infrared data linked eyes) :biglaugh:

I wouldn't be putting any information down on this site, never know who is printing or recording everyone's personal info. I would ask the moderators to delete anyone's personal information if they didn't want it being shown. Got to watch out for those people or companies who are trying to profile everyone's personal info. Sometimes it can lead to identity fraud, or can cost someone's job.