XPO | curves

the blue robot

TB Regular
Credits
oh this is great!!! now we have the curves account. i can see it now "it took a long time to deliver the freight because i had to unbox it set it up and show the lady how to use it":biglaugh:

We used to have the curves account. It's a breeze. Walk it in and set it down. You will feel uncomfortable though. They really don't like to have men in there. Helps getting the bill signed in record time. I tried telling myself they were all staring because I was such a sexy hunk of delivery man.

We used to have the curves account. It's a breeze. Walk it in and set it down. You will feel uncomfortable though. They really don't like to have men in there. Helps getting the bill signed in record time. I tried telling myself they were all staring because I was such a sexy hunk of delivery man.
well than maybe it wont be such a bad account after all,i can just see the delivery driver staring at all the women.

Just remember, these women are there to lose weight, in private, for a reason.

Thank you...all of that fat and um... 'other parts' jiggling ain't something we like to put on display. Especially if our 'other parts' slap us in the FACE...

Seriously women are very self aware of every little lump and bump of fat. Even the skinny models. While exercising having a man look doesn't make us think 'wow, a hunk is looking at me!' it's more like "oh my gawd, he's seeing every roll of fat slapping around and is going to go make fun of me to his buddies!!".

Women are funny like that...