SAIA | cuts already?

I knew freight was slow due to we raised rates, but didn't expect we was cutting regular already
I retired just in time. I expect layoffs this year. Sales culled too many accounts. And raised prices at a bad time. Bill count is way down. Sales miscalculated.

You finally stepped into the "good life" train Good for you, When's the party ? Enjoy it brother not far behind in that area

I got a letter from Billy's Lawn Care Service today, seems Train put me down for a reference, Billy says there's not
many stop signs in the neighborhood where Train will be working.

You finally stepped into the "good life" train Good for you, When's the party ? Enjoy it brother not far behind in that area
Thanks brother, I’m heading down to the lake to go fishing as soon as it cools down some and then do a little hunting down at the lease in East Texas. Right now I’m not going to do a ****ing thing. Come spring I will do some traveling. After 45 years in this business I still have my health. So I’m gettin... while the gettins good. My side gigs can maintain itself.

Last edited:
yea the Train is gone but not forgotten? Train forgot to announce his replacement of captain of The Saia forum. I don't qualify mama made me promise to stop at stop signs and look both ways. LOL ..just a little partying shot my friend as u head out to better times. Again enjoy your vacation!!