TForce | Cutting more runs?

FreightDriver

TB Lurker
Credits
How many more runs are they planning to cut? And where are these trucks? Why are they so slow at rebranding the trailers? Are they going to eliminate the pension? How many drivers have quit at your barn?

We did have one road run cut. Not sure why yet.

Don't give a crap about the new trucks because a) my ac and liftgate work so i really don't give a crap about any other trucks and b) the new kw's don't turn me on anyways.

Nobody's quit yet at my terminal.

It took ups 15 years to rebrand.
They can eliminate the pension without a vote, but they must offer a buyout. Either you take a lump sum or an annuity.

I’ve been here a long time! Started with OVNT now TFORCE Freight. I’ve heard the same crap since I started here. I have cousins that drive for XPO and FXF. Similar complaints and gripes. Let’s not over glamorize our livelihood. We’re in the trucking game! It’s a cut throat business but someone has to do it! UPS pretty much left us for dead! Everyone that was here said things had to change. So now TFI is changing things slowly and methodically and people still complain. I welcome the change in new ownership and hope we get back to being a top player in the LTL industry. But we’re going to go through growing pains. Hopefully most of us can sustain the growing pains.

I’ve been here a long time! Started with OVNT now TFORCE Freight. I’ve heard the same crap since I started here. I have cousins that drive for XPO and FXF. Similar complaints and gripes. Let’s not over glamorize our livelihood. We’re in the trucking game! It’s a cut throat business but someone has to do it! UPS pretty much left us for dead! Everyone that was here said things had to change. So now TFI is changing things slowly and methodically and people still complain. I welcome the change in new ownership and hope we get back to being a top player in the LTL industry. But we’re going to go through growing pains. Hopefully most of us can sustain the growing pains.
I agree with some of the stuff you said..but we had a run cut last night and we were told that the company wants more flexibility with the drivers...like making everyone a 900...

I agree with some of the stuff you said..but we had a run cut last night and we were told that the company wants more flexibility with the drivers...like making everyone a 900...
That seems about right, only schedules will be hub runs.

So the niteliners (000's) will still exist?

But everyone else will be a 900?
Word is they are considering more layover runs. Meet runs and niteliners might be safe, for a while.
Talk to 3 people get three responses. Wait and see...

It took ups 15 years to rebrand.
They can eliminate the pension without a vote, but they must offer a buyout. Either you take a lump sum or an annuity.
Then IMO, every driver should demand one lump sum, no cuts, full amount. It'll hurt more that way.