Estes | Dallas Drivers Be Careful Of Your New Dispatcher

joe bucker

No participation trophies here
Credits
Just a fyi, I was told by a good friend that you got a old CF, Watkins, and Fedex dispatcher named Charles T.
He is NOT a friend to a driver, he will run around you and throw you under the bus to make him look good.

He claims he retired from FDX but I believe it was a mutual parting of the ways. He got caught running around 5 drivers in our South Dallas yard. FDX moved him out to the patio for a time.

Just a fyi, I was told by a good friend that you got a old CF, Watkins, and Fedex dispatcher named Charles T.
He is NOT a friend to a driver, he will run around you and throw you under the bus to make him look good.

He claims he retired from FDX but I believe it was a mutual parting of the ways. He got caught running around 5 drivers in our South Dallas yard. FDX moved him out to the patio for a time.
Enlighten us on what "running around" means?

Is he dispatching city or linehaul?

If its linehaul I dont see the point screwing with a driver. Dispatch him, give him his Bill's, Done.

Now if its City Dispatch I guess there is a lot more room for that type of nonsense.

I'm not in Dallas and dont know the guy but I'll just say Estes has a shOrt leash for BS. Drivers can get away with things but office people and managment is another story. I'm on my 4th terminal manager in the last few years. Two of them were shown the door. I've yet to have a bad dispatcher either at a terminal or Central so I dont know how much foolishness they can get away with.

Enlighten us on what "running around" means?

Is he dispatching city or linehaul?

If its linehaul I dont see the point screwing with a driver. Dispatch him, give him his Bill's, Done.

Now if its City Dispatch I guess there is a lot more room for that type of nonsense

I'm not in Dallas and dont know the guy but I'll just say Estes has a shOrt leash for BS. Drivers can get away with things but office people and managment is another story. I'm on my 4th terminal manager in the last few years. Two of them were shown the door. I've yet to have a bad dispatcher either at a terminal or Central so I dont know how much foolishness they can get away with.

At Fdx we have seniority dispatch he wouldn't call the next one up and call one of his buddies. I imagine he is a road or linehaul dispatcher. At Fdx and Wml. He was a road dispatcher. In all my years of of driving I have never encountered a dispatcher like Charles. All company, a a true suck up to his superior's.