Damned Catholics (which I is one, lol)

More people upset about this than the long history of The Church 'rear-ending' young boys.
Wife is Catholic, she is so pissed she wont enter any Catholic church.

It's long been known nuns have been gambling in Vegas
Better to throw pocket change in that plate as it gets passed down the pew so stories like this won't make you feel like a chump

It's long been known nuns have been gambling in Vegas
Better to throw pocket change in that plate as it gets passed down the pew so stories like this won't make you feel like a chump
when i HAD to go to church for my Holy Communion then later in life, Confirmation, we had "budget envelopes", the church would mail to all the church parishioners.

trust me, the church KNEW WHO EVERY CHURCH GOER WAS.

on the envelope, it would say "something like", ...."a good donation to your church, would be 1/3 of your weekly salary"....

dad would say to me..."they get the change in my pocket, they're lucky to get THAT MUCH".....

and when i'd go to church by myself, mom (or dad) would take 2 budget envelopes, and put 25¢ in each one, for the multiple times the guys would go around with the baskets, on those long handles.

dad would say, "you're a kid, how much do they want outta you"...???

then later too, mom/dad tried getting me into Catholic school to avoid the racial riots at the public high school......the priest would check the "budget records", and would bit his lip and say something like, "well you people never really donated very much to the church"...

mom grabbed me by the hand, and you'd swear she pulled it outta the socket, to get the hell outta there..and it ain't like the Catholic schools are free to go to....you DO PAY for everything, then YOU DO, sell candy, cookies, etc,etc......all for the school, on top of your tuition, books, uniforms, etc,etc.....

i went to the racial rioting high school....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_in_the_Catholic_Church

Last edited:
on the envelope, it would say "something like", ...."a good donation to your church, would be 1/3 of your weekly salary"....

You can complain to your local archdiese about that because that's not only a basic requirement to the Mormon religion Wich is not similar in any way to the catholic religion.
Almost guarantee that program would change

It’s not only the Catholic Church’s, I know from first hand knowledge that the fire and brimstone, hardcore xian churches have some funny business going on with their money also.
In the believe, faith, and religion that I now am part of we never collect money. No offerings. We just want your soul.